ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, Judge Smails

I'll add in my kudos to the Judge as well. The thread surprised me. I wasn't a big fan of it when it started. Judge did a nice job of keeping in updated -- something that was required to make it a good thread -- and with assistance from others it became an excellent resource on the board. I'm happy to see that the thread has become a tradition, so to speak, as there are already 2018 and 2019 recruiting threads.

Thank you Smails, for your updates, and for keeping the trash off the recruitng threads. One of the last safe havens that keep the stalkers off the board.

Reactions: Judge Smails
Labor of love. Appreciate the thanks. I try, and sometimes fail, to bring positive news and vibes to the board. So very gratifying to think where this program has been compared to what we are on the cusp of achieving now with Franklin. And have achieved already with the Big Ten title this past year. The hard times made it all the more sweet.

raw

Yes great job. He had to pick up the pieces after BMW stopped the "where we stand with recruits" posts

Labor of love. Appreciate the thanks. I try, and sometimes fail, to bring positive news and vibes to the board. So very gratifying to think where this program has been compared to what we are on the cusp of achieving now with Franklin. And have achieved already with the Big Ten title this past year. The hard times made it all the more sweet.

raw

post-32020-dave-grohl-thank-you-gif-foo-f-S4wd.gif

Thank you Smails, for your updates, and for keeping the trash off the recruitng threads. One of the last safe havens that keep the stalkers off the board.
Absolutely. It would have been a dark year without the Judge's daily recruiting updates. The recruiting threads are the first ones that I look at and the main reason I access his site.

Sincere thanks, Judge.

Agreed. Way to put yourself out there. Deserve credit enjoy the info. Always amazed by people who criticize

Judge,

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your many posts related to the recruiting class. They are much appreciated by me, and I'm sure by many others here.

Well done, sir.

The Doctor
The Doctor has to be followed by Julius Errrrrving

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT