ADVERTISEMENT

Terrifying Franklin stat

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
The Aggies typically performed well against the teams they were expected to beat but struggled to punch up. Underdogs in 19 games during Fisher's tenure, Texas A&M went 3-16 in those contests -- one of the 10 worst winning percentages in such games among Power Five programs since 2018.

POWER FIVE PROGRAMSWINNING % (RECORD)
60. Arkansas.175 (7-33)
61. Auburn.172 (5-24
62. Oklahoma.167 (1-5)
63. Texas A&M.158 (3-16)
64. Nebraska.152 (5-28)
65. Indiana.143 (6-36)
66. Rutgers.122 (6-43)
67. Vanderbilt.113 (6-47)
68. Penn State.077 (1-12)
69. USC.059 (1-16)

Please, please, please I know. PSU is happy with what they are and where they are. Krafty ain’t doing a thing because he doesn’t know what to do. He claimed he came here to win championships and now he has seen what he has but he doesn’t have the bank to change things but for insisting the Offensive staff is jettisoned. But does he have the wallies to push back against Franklin? Talk about alignment? Now Franklin has to align and I’m afraid he can’t or won’t. It will be interesting but Krafty ain’t happy.

Please, please, please I know. PSU is happy with what they are and where they are. Krafty ain’t doing a thing because he doesn’t know what to do. He claimed he came here to win championships and now he has seen what he has but he doesn’t have the bank to change things but for insisting the Offensive staff is jettisoned. But does he have the wallies to push back against Franklin? Talk about alignment? Now Franklin has to align and I’m afraid he can’t or won’t. It will be interesting but Krafty ain’t happy.
Kraft cannot do anything about the contract. He inherited it and a contract is a contract. unless Franklin leaves on his own the cost is just too high to do anything about this. Paying tens of millions of dollars to replace a coach who goes 10-2 would be highly questionable, even if the 10 wins are all easy, and the AD isn't going to do that

Kraft cannot do anything about the contract. He inherited it and a contract is a contract. unless Franklin leaves on his own the cost is just too high to do anything about this. Paying tens of millions of dollars to replace a coach who goes 10-2 would be highly questionable, even if the 10 wins are all easy, and the AD isn't going to do that
True statement. We can only hope Franklin gets caught up in a recruiting scandal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT