ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee and Greg Schiano

What is UT going to investigate? There is no there there. Booger's initial statement was stupid. Fortunately, he's come around.

Can't believe it's come to this, but I'm now a Schiano fan. Thought that he was vastly overrated as a coach and he could behave like a jerk. But he certainly doesn't deserve this.
The lasting personal damage is that it has made me sympathetic to Greg Schiano.

I could understand the Tennessee fanbase wanting a higher profile coach but tearing down a man's reputation based on flimsy unsubstantiated rumors is cruel and classless. I hope Schiano declines the offer and continues coaching at OSU. When I heard about this I had my doubts because Greg Schiano is a serious disciplinarian, he's big on coaching fundamentals and win or lose he believes in a conservative playbook.

Reactions: WyomingLion
If schiano reported the incident he walked in on even just to joe the ‘01 or I guess it is now the ‘00 incident probably never happens.

Hilarious that schiano gets a free pass only because him lying supposedly helped joe.

No matter what the 15 or so lunatics here will always think Jerry is innocent just so they can feel better about joe

@towny87.1 - some unsolicited advise for you. You are better off keeping quiet and letting people think you are an uniformed idiot than speaking up and leaving no doubt. If you are going to comment, please answer the following:

What did Mike mean when he emailed Jonelle Eshbach and said that she was twisting his words in the grand jury presentment?

Did Mike ever bet on college football when he was a player or a coach?

Did Mike ever use his phone to send a picture of his anatomy to a woman who wasn’t his wife?

Is Schiano unemployed? Had he resigned from Tosu and signed with tennessee?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders. What a cvnt.

Didn't her dad bend over backwards defending the Duggars?

Can someone link her tweets where she condemed the people of Alabama for supporting Roy Moore for the senate? Maybe include the ones where she ripped Trump for supporting Moore also.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Calm down, it's just an old fashioned public lynching, remember them folks. Sumpin' to does on Saturday night in Tennesee, folks.

Reactions: odshowtime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT