ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee and Greg Schiano

The more attention to this affair, the better. Our BOT refused to fight the narrative. Over time, more and more people will get smeared. Maybe eventually the straw will break the camel's back, and there will finally be some pushback.
Who do you think is going to push back? Barron? The BOT? Good luck with that. Maybe Schiano but the haters will say he's a liar.

What is “hear say?”

Booger McFarlands' follow-up calling out the UT fans. Herbstreit has also basically dismissed them as uninformed and reactionary. I don't see any reason Meyer pulls his support from Schiano. Was unequivocal when the testimony came to light a few years ago, and certainly no new developments that would change anything. The truth is, you read thru the tweets and see that after a couple of perfunctory statements about protecting children, they start talking about how Butch Jones took Schiano's team to the woodshed years ago. Yeah, it's all about the victims!!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
So, I guess this is going to end with Schiano withdrawing his interest, the AD stating that this was all fake news, and TN will (a) have a difficult time hiring anyone decent, (b) whomever they hire will look good in comparison, (c) coaches are coaches so no impact on anyone taking the job, or (d) the fan base will continue to hold out for Gruden and act irrationally towards anyone else.

Booger McFarlands' follow-up calling out the UT fans. Herbstreit has also basically dismissed them as uninformed and reactionary. I don't see any reason Meyer pulls his support from Schiano. Was unequivocal when the testimony came to light a few years ago, and certainly no new developments that would change anything. The truth is, you read thru the tweets and see that after a couple of perfunctory statements about protecting children, they start talking about how Butch Jones took Schiano's team to the woodshed years ago. Yeah, it's all about the victims!!

I hope no one takes that second rate has been job. Their fans are the worst. How long before Herbie moves?

A few years ago, this thing came up with Schiano. He denied it, and urban meyer publicly stated that he accepted Schiano's word. It died. Now it's happening all over again, and the mob, a bunch of followers, are trashing Schiano. Ridiculous.
But, Bob, the mob cannot be OUTRAGED :eek::eek: enough. This is helping them feel that OUTRAGE!! :eek::eek:

Reactions: step.eng69
MIke got millions. Schiano gets this crap. all cool with towny and dukie, right??

If schiano reported the incident he walked in on even just to joe the ‘01 or I guess it is now the ‘00 incident probably never happens.

Hilarious that schiano gets a free pass only because him lying supposedly helped joe.

No matter what the 15 or so lunatics here will always think Jerry is innocent just so they can feel better about joe

Reactions: billyberoux
So, I guess this is going to end with Schiano withdrawing his interest, the AD stating that this was all fake news, and TN will (a) have a difficult time hiring anyone decent.

Good, I hope they can only get a GA from Coastal Carolina to apply. I will forever cheer against Tennessee from this point on.

Reactions: m48tank
If schiano reported the incident he walked in on even just to joe the ‘01 or I guess it is now the ‘00 incident probably never happens.

Hilarious that schiano gets a free pass only because him lying supposedly helped joe.

No matter what the 15 or so lunatics here will always think Jerry is innocent just so they can feel better about joe
The only problem with your argument is that you have to believe MM over Schiano and Bradley.

I don't think Jerry is innocent. I also think there is absolutely no reliable evidence that schiano saw anything. On the other hand, believing MM requires YOU to believe he saw sexual predation against a minor and could not even remember what year it was, then went to Jerry's golf tournament. You really got nothing to be proud of here.

I guess urban meyer has been harboring a guy who knew, possibly two who knew.

FIRE. MEYER. :eek:

Why didn't MM report it once Bradley told him about it? MM is part of the cover up too then

I don't think Jerry is innocent. I also think there is absolutely no reliable evidence that schiano saw anything. On the other hand, believing MM requires YOU to believe he saw sexual predation against a minor and could not even remember what year it was, then went to Jerry's golf tournament. You really got nothing to be proud of here.
Also, MM didn't do anything to stop the boy from being raped because he was in shock or something, so he just slammed a locker and ran out of the building to call Dad.

ADVERTISEMENT