ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee and Greg Schiano

Another victim going down the tubes because of second hand testimony. If I were Schiano, I'd be livid. His career will be essentially over if he doesn't respond.

Someone's going to have the spotlight on him again. It's not Paterno, either. Is it possible the BOT hates Schiano, too???

If I understand correctly, this is another unintended consequence from a whopper of a lie that Mike told - boomeranging back onto Schiano?

Deleted Sarah Huckabee's facebook post because I thought it was fake. Looks like that's her real account after all.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
A few years ago, this thing came up with Schiano. He denied it, and urban meyer publicly stated that he accepted Schiano's word. It died. Now it's happening all over again, and the mob, a bunch of followers, are trashing Schiano. Ridiculous.

I'm sure the parents of the kids in the scandal really don't give a rat's ass about Greg Schiano coaching at Tennessee. Some of these people and their faux outrage really need to check themselves and think about what they're posting.

I agree with the notion that the sandusky angle is just an excuse because people want tennessee to hire a bigger name.

A few years ago, this thing came up with Schiano. He denied it, and urban meyer publicly stated that he accepted Schiano's word. It died. Now it's happening all over again, and the mob, a bunch of followers, are trashing Schiano. Ridiculous.
Further proof that people will saying anything or use anyone else's pain to get what they want. Who cares if we ruin a man's reputation and life as long as we get a bigger name coach.

The more attention to this affair, the better. Our BOT refused to fight the narrative. Over time, more and more people will get smeared. Maybe eventually the straw will break the camel's back, and there will finally be some pushback.

If there hasn't been pushback yet, there never will be. Only way there will be pushback from the BOT is if someone hits them with a lawsuit.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Schiano should sue the BOT!
Yes, definitely, but we are talking the law suit to be held in Pennsylvania. All of us know how this would probably play out. But then to avoid a civil trial, our BOT may choose to privately settle. Go for it Greg, I'm on your side.
giphy.gif

Disgraceful.....

Tennessee fans don't like the Schiano hire and they are using the Sandusky scandal to make sure he is not hired.

Do you really think they give a crap about the abused kids? Nah, they just don't want Schiano and this is a great reason not to hire him.

Seriously , who are they going to get?

Reactions: m48tank
Disgraceful.....

Tennessee fans don't like the Schiano hire and they are using the Sandusky scandal to make sure he is not hired.

Do you really think they give a crap about the abused kids? Nah, they just don't want Schiano and this is a great reason not to hire him.

Seriously , who are they going to get?
Everything they do seems to work out like sh!t, so if they do get someone other than Schiano, I'm quite certain he will be an absolute failure.

I agree with the notion that the sandusky angle is just an excuse because people want tennessee to hire a bigger name.
Maybe, but I would never underestimate people's willingness to join an outrage mob :eek: In the age of social media, it's uncomfortable to hold an unpopular opinion and people seem to think they are a more virtuous and better person if they sit around constantly tearing down others. Never mind making yourself into a better person or actually knowing anything about the subjects you opine on, just tweet how much you hate something and how awful this other group of people are.

ADVERTISEMENT