ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee and Greg Schiano

Nice to see the politicans so heavily involved. I hope they end up with Jim McElwain now. They’ll be begging for Schiano.

Reactions: RussianEagle
Also, now at what point does Schiano say “no thanks” to UTK and their delusional fans?

Them hiring Schiano would have been like us hiring Golden...IMO. Someone should be protesting. Sandusky just isn't the reason they should be.

When Urban Meyer hired Schiano and LJ none of this was an issue.

Now its an issue.

Urban Meyer got a free pass. Tennesee doesnt.

Hiring someone as an assistant is far different than as a head coach. Tennessee wouldn't be outraged if he was coming in as an assistant. And, if we're being honest, they don't really care about any of this--they just don't want him as their HC.

Candidate for Tennessee Governor

TN state rep

TN state rep

TN state rep

TN state rep

Desperate times call for desperate measures...thinking this will prevent them from getting Schiano...that's what they want

So Sarah Huckabee Sanders, mouthpiece for Mr. Fake News, is spewing this garbage about Schiano when all of it was/is fake news...priceless!!

Reactions: NJPSU
WOW - Kentucky’s biggest basketball fan Ashley Judd now has a better chance of coaching Tennessee football than Schiano.

Poor Schiano, by the time the Lynch mob gets done with him, he will be out at Ohio St too.

No one at Ohio Sate will want him out...this as nothing to do with Sandusky...Tennessee is just using it to prevent him from getting hired. Honestly, it's a smart move by the fan base--it's working IMO

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
No one at Ohio Sate will want him out...this as nothing to do with Sandusky...Tennessee is just using it to prevent him from getting hired. Honestly, it's a smart move by the fan base--it's working IMO

I agree TN fans are using this because they don’t like it from a football perspective but we know first hand how quickly this can spiral out of control. All it will take is some student group at Ohio St to take up the issue and it will snowball at Ohio St too.

I agree TN fans are using this because they don’t like it from a football perspective but we know first hand how quickly this can spiral out of control. All it will take is some student group at Ohio St to take up the issue and it will snowball at Ohio St too.

He’s been there like 3 years now. This PSU crap “happened” in what, the mid 90s? Where was the outrage from those troglodytes in Piscataway when Rutgers hired him? Apparently no one does their due diligence, or....it’s all BS.

It’s a self-serving joke. It’s not Tennessee's birthright to be good at football, and they’re pissed the Gruden stuff was (shocker) a joke.

I hate people so freaking much.

It it hilarious to think that a program as irrelevant as Tennessee thinks they can pick and choose from the best coaching candidate HELL they just got there ASSES handed to them by Vanderbilt 42 to 24

Last edited:
Reactions: pkg5002 and m48tank
Sad thing is, Outside of Herbie, the people with the checks by their names I have not heard of any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT