ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee and Greg Schiano

The replies to this tweet are absolutely AWFUL.

So it's now a FACT that Greg Schiano is child rape enabler, he's a pedophile enabler. Because football fans on Twitter said so.

Now I can see how the sports media firestorm took down Paterno and torched the place so quickly. They don't give a rip about facts. This is the true culture problem.

I am curious how certain persons that know this is an absolute lie about Coach Schiano can lay their head down on the pillow at night and let this disgusting lie just fester out there.

And you know who you are.

To not publicly retract this, and apologize to Schiano & Bradley will be the absolute pinnacle in cowardice and moral failures.

The replies to this tweet are absolutely AWFUL.

So it's now a FACT that Greg Schiano is child rape enabler, he's a pedophile enabler. Because football fans on Twitter said so.

Now I can see how the sports media firestorm took down Paterno and torched the place so quickly. They don't give a rip about facts. This is the true culture problem.

I am curious how certain persons that know this is an absolute lie about Coach Schiano can lay their head down on the pillow at night and let this disgusting lie just fester out there.

And you know who you are.

To not publicly retract this, and apologize to Schiano & Bradley will be the absolute pinnacle in cowardice and moral failures.

Actually, Wendy you are wrong....it would be the depths of cowardice and moral failure, but I have a funny feeling these guys could even sink lower, if given the opportunity.

We all know who the biggest moral cowards are in this mess. We know it, and they know it. How they all can sleep at night while certain actions continue to pile up victim after victim is beyond me. Even these people's grandchildren are going to feel shame for some wrong that was never committed, because these cowards allow these lies to stand uncorrected.

They are going to need a good explanation once they get to the Pearly Gates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT