ADVERTISEMENT

Temple's definition of sold out equals 10,000 open seats*

I see the Temple student section is as classy as ever. 'F--- PSU' t shirts.
Sad, but I remember the 2007 ND game at the Beav. I took our daughter - 7 years old at the time - up with some friends to a tailgate and there was a very large group of students chanting F Notre Dame so loud that it scared the heck out of our daughter.

Giant Eagle stuffed them in the bags with the pitt tickets........

Back to the original topic- they just scanned the field and the upper decks on the corner sideline and endzone were empty. How does Temple call this a sell out?

Reactions: john4psu
Our student section were throwing stuff at the Ohio State players as they came off the field.
Not sure how that could happen since the visiting team leaves the field in the north end zone and the students are in the south. I was worried the "urine balloon" myth was going to be resurrected.

Hot as f*** here. Love all the Daisy Dukes though...and it's very close to a sellout if not for sure - hundreds of people buying drinks and loitering near the concession stands. Bigger crowd than the last game I attended here.

Our student section were throwing stuff at the Ohio State players as they came off the field.
How would they do that. Visitors enter and exit the field at the opposite end and opposite side as the student section. Apparently you've never been in Beaver Stadium.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Hot as f*** here. Love all the Daisy Dukes though...and it's very close to a sellout if not for sure - hundreds of people buying drinks and loitering near the concession stands. Bigger crowd than the last game I attended here.

There are many thousands of open seats. You must be blind and/or drunk, not that there's anything wrong with that.

There are many thousands of open seats. You must be blind and/or drunk, not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's likely in the upper decks behind him that he can't see well. The camera clearly showed a few empty sections up there.

Nah, not yet. I'm on the PSU side near the end zone. The three upper tiers I can see in front of me are full. I see the empty seats up and to my right but there aren't many thousands of empty seats as far as I can tell. Maybe a couple thousand - which isn't bad or worth nitpicking over. The Ponstripe Bowl was a sellout and not all seats were filled.

ADVERTISEMENT