ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us what 3 teams you'd most like to play in a bowl game

at the end of the year.
My top 3 are (and in no particular order)
UCLA
ND
LSU
Now I realize bowl alliances and end of the season won-loss records will/can determine who we'd play but I just thought it would be nice if you provided your input.
Well, if we're just kinda dreaming about it, Alabama, UCLA (only because of Tom Bradley), and maybe TCU.

ND, UCLA, any of the teams that just play pitch and catch on O and run up big numbers. They'd be in for a surprise against this PSU defense.

I'll vote for any team that does NOT run the read-option. Give us a pocket passer, please.

Reactions: bison13
Upon further review, WVU probably won't make a bowl game this year.

LSU in the Fiesta, is possible, would suit me just fine,......living out here in New Mexico & with friends and places to stay in Phoenix,.....Oh yea!!!
GLOV, New Mexico? Are you spending a lot of time surveying the Southwest art scene? If so, you might be able to help M. Felli out with some of his choices. Peetz Pool Boy is helping him decorate his master bedroom. I know. I know. It's not what you think.:D

pitt, UCLA, Duke, Temple

It would be great to put pitt and Temple in their place. Temple caught us napping and pitt is vastly over-rated for now. I expect when they lose the next 4 games the pundits will recognize how bad they are. In fact, we probably won't be able to play them in a bowl game since they may well get passed over. However, if they do stumble into a bowl game, it would be good to be able to crow about hammering them until next September. After that we can crow even louder!

pitt, UCLA, Duke, Temple

It would be great to put pitt and Temple in their place. Temple caught us napping and pitt is vastly over-rated for now. I expect when they lose the next 4 games the pundits will recognize how bad they are. In fact, we probably won't be able to play them in a bowl game since they may well get passed over. However, if they do stumble into a bowl game, it would be good to be able to crow about hammering them until next September. After that we can crow even louder!

I'd be willing to play Pitt as they have 6 fans that travel to Bowl games and safety therefore wouldn't an issue.

Someone we've not played or not played in a while. Okla State fits that bill as does UCLA. Maybe Miss State or Arkansas.

Georgia (because I live here) or Tennessee. After that, I'd say USC or UCLA. If ACC, F$U would be a great choice. Not Pitt, please.

Any Pac 12 team
Someone who we have never played Arkansas,Oklahoma St., Ole Miss, Miss St.etc.

I'd rather just play one team. I think we have a better chance of winning.

at the end of the year.

My top 3 are (and in no particular order)

UCLA
ND
LSU

Now I realize bowl alliances and end of the season won-loss records will/can determine who we'd play but I just thought it would be nice if you provided your input.

a little revenge on Miami would be "golden"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT