ADVERTISEMENT

Teemer chooses ASU over PSU, NC State and Va Tech

I hadn't heard his name before as someone PSU was recruiting. Since he projects at 149/157 I would guess we would have only offered him as a walkon. Pure speculation on my part of course.

There was definitely a lot of chatter on here about Teemer. Ames2State posted that he was one of the recruits the coaches called last year on the first day contact was allowed, and when BSD did their story about Super32 last year, they included Teemer in the "PSU Centric" results. But I agree with you that it's hard to see where he would have fit and hard to imagine they were in a position to offer him much money.

Cael was recruiting Teemer and took a trip out here before the season started. Jacori had been leaning ASU for a few months now though

Reactions: diggerpup
It'd be nice to see another team contending for a top five finish. Iowa State and ASU seem
To be the new kids on the block. Good times

It'd be nice to see another team contending for a top five finish. Iowa State and ASU seem
To be the new kids on the block. Good times

Gonna be a few years before Iowa State contends for the top five. Michigan, however, could well get there in 2018, before ASU does.

Gonna be a few years before Iowa State contends for the top five. Michigan, however, could well get there in 2018, before ASU does.
Michigan brings a lot to the table in 2018 should be fun to watch them challenge for top four. I was talking about the excitement of new non Big Ten talent.

ADVERTISEMENT