ADVERTISEMENT

Football Team plays Laser Tag instead of practice on Wednesday

During one hot summer football camp, we loaded buses to go to a managed scrimmage against a cross country team. Just as we approached our coach got up and started shouting instructions. Two minutes in her shouted ‘screw it, let’s go swimming’ and went to a local park. Great team building ploy

Reactions: NedFromYork
During one hot summer football camp, we loaded buses to go to a managed scrimmage against a cross country team. Just as we approached our coach got up and started shouting instructions. Two minutes in her shouted ‘screw it, let’s go swimming’ and went to a local park. Great team building ploy
Football two a days are grueling. Players (and coaches) need a break both mentally and physically. I love it.

We went to see the Buccos on a random weekday night instead of the late practice, and came in later the next day for the early practice. It was a good time. We were very appreciative. Early 90’s Pirates were well worth the drive up I-79.

Reactions: Obliviax
I'm not contributing NIL money for laser tag! What if an NFL team used a day of training camp for such an activity?

• Haha
Reactions: JimNazium
We went to see the Buccos on a random weekday night instead of the late practice, and came in later the next day for the early practice. It was a good time. We were very appreciative. Early 90’s Pirates were well worth the drive up I-79.
Bulletin board material for your rivals. Although it didn’t help Bongivingo that year.

Bulletin board material for your rivals. Although it didn’t help Bongivingo that year.
BTW, A kid from Shenango w/ LHS ties is a preferred walk on as a long snapper and DE. His uncle and father played for LHS. Will Patton # 47

maybe you should have scrimmaged against other football teams instead of a cross country squad

ADVERTISEMENT