Taylor Lorenz's younger sister has problems too

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Taylor, the ace writer for the Washington Post, today attacked poor MSNBC for the recent cringe-worthy interview that went viral and exposed her as the Queen of All Karens...though of course MSNBC was trying its best to do the opposite by indulging the privileged little brat's bizarre belief that she's a persecuted victim.

Anyway, turns out Taylor's younger sister has problems of her own. I mean, I don't know if the chick featured in the link below is actually a blood relation, but it does sound like they crawled out of the same hole.

An entire generation of these people is now running the show in Brave New Amerika:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Taylor, the ace writer for the Washington Post, today attacked poor MSNBC for the recent cringe-worthy interview that went viral and exposed her as the Queen of All Karens...though of course MSNBC was trying its best to do the opposite by indulging the privileged little brat's bizarre belief that she's a persecuted victim.

Anyway, turns out Taylor's younger sister has problems of her own. I mean, I don't know if the chick featured in the link below is actually a blood relation, but it does sound like they crawled out of the same hole.

An entire generation of these people is now running the show in Brave New Amerika:

That's gotta be fake. Gotta be.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.

These are the people that vote.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

OMFG!!!

WTF are we producing today? Seriously. Snowflake doesn't come close to explaining this.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
That's gotta be fake. Gotta be.

The thought occurred to me, and you may be right, but given what we've seen from the people in that tribe, and privileged white girls in that age range in particular, her performance is believable.

I mean, any sane person watching Taylor Lorenz's act on MSNBC could be forgiven for thinking it was a Bee send-up...except it wasn't.

Reactions: WeR0206