ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor LaMont into Transfer Portal

Kyle Burwick is a pretty tough kid. National qualifier last year at 133. He has also already taken a redshirt. Wonder if he sticks around and tries to win the spot or in this transfer happy world we are in he goes into the portal himself.

Kyle Burwick is a pretty tough kid. National qualifier last year at 133. He has also already taken a redshirt. Wonder if he sticks around and tries to win the spot or in this transfer happy world we are in he goes into the portal himself.
Yea he is, but Lamont has won at least 2 matches at NCAAs every year. Burwick has 1 win at NCAAs in 2 chances. Could be a good thing for him to have some competition.

Yea he is, but Lamont has won at least 2 matches at NCAAs every year. Burwick has 1 win at NCAAs in 2 chances. Could be a good thing for him to have some competition.
I agree completely. I’m just wondering if he’s going to stick around knowing he will probably be on the bench. It’s so easy to transfer and I’m sure he could start at a ton of schools. I hope he stays and fights to take the spot though

Let's see if he can hang on to Chittum.

Dumbass. Wrong state, wrong team. 🙂
nam_nest_conus_minnesota_refc_ptype_1642852800_1642971600_1643036400_40.gif

I know this isn’t the thread for this question but after watching Jesse Mendez this past weekend he seems like he is actually a 133 instead of a 141. I wonder who wins between him and Bouzakis. Loser might have to go up to 141 and challenge D’Emilio.

Also, is tOSU where Chittum might end up instead? God I hope not but I thought that was the rumor

I know this isn’t the thread for this question but after watching Jesse Mendez this past weekend he seems like he is actually a 133 instead of a 141. I wonder who wins between him and Bouzakis. Loser might have to go up to 141 and challenge D’Emilio.

Also, is tOSU where Chittum might end up instead? God I hope not but I thought that was the rumor
When OSU puts 10 of their Recruiting Championship recruits on the mat against 10 PSU recruits, PSU recruits will prevail.

Reactions: danoftw

I expect Chittum at Iowa

When OSU puts 10 of their Recruiting Championship recruits on the mat against 10 PSU recruits, PSU recruits will prevail.
Unless Cael decides to take another punt year and sit an entire team of All Americans and permit Ohio to win the championship.

ADVERTISEMENT