ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner Lee was in concussion protocol from the Minny game

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
that is a miracle that he would be on the field only one week after a concussion, especially where a team has really nothing to play for.

if that happened to Trace McSorley, there is no way he is playing, EVEN if we had a national championship on the line. JF shows no hesitancy to keep players out in critical games for any number of reasons or injuries. he does not rush anyone back.

i found this kind of surprising, as i thought the Nebraska coach was really concerned about his players health and well being.

that is a miracle that he would be on the field only one week after a concussion, especially where a team has really nothing to play for.

if that happened to Trace McSorley, there is no way he is playing, EVEN if we had a national championship on the line. JF shows no hesitancy to keep players out in critical games for any number of reasons or injuries. he does not rush anyone back.

i found this kind of surprising, as i thought the Nebraska coach was really concerned about his players health and well being.
You think Franklin will hold out key players that have been cleared to play (by doctors) just for the heck of it? Please.

Apart from that 2nd quarter, it didnt look like he had any lingering effects of a concussion or was in any concussion protocol what so ever. Kid played well.. albiet against our 2nd team, but he still played well. And if the doc's cleared him to play then...

ADVERTISEMENT