ADVERTISEMENT

Tampering

Every single HR missile fired at PSU:

34426c2376e8d35fc2d487904a35c569.gif
It's been that way from the very beginning.
Tom owns Cael.
Wait until Taylor and Ruth graduate.
Cael is a meanie weenie who purchases good wrestlers to step over other kids on the team.

If HR spews it about PSU or Cael, just assume it is wrong and probably descriptive of things in Iowa City.

For example
Cael does own Tom and lives in Terry's head.
After DT and Ruth the separation just got wider
Tom does actually pay recruits to come in and replace other kids on the team waiting their turn.

To be clear, I have no idea what happened.

That said, is there a rule saying a parent of a student-athlete can’t reach out to parents of another student-athlete and say anything about how good they would have at their school?

Some folks might not like it, but I find it hard to believe there’s a rule against it and that it hasn’t been happening for an eternity in a zillion college sports.

As an aside, and again - no idea what happened - but how would Mineo even find about such a call?
Absolutely there's a rule against it. Parents of athletes are considered representatives of the university. General talk with other parents is one thing. "How good your kid would be at my school" is clearly recruiting in behalf of the university and crossing the line, at least when the athlete is not in the portal.

To be clear, I have no idea what happened.

That said, is there a rule saying a parent of a student-athlete can’t reach out to parents of another student-athlete and say anything about how good they would have at their school?

Some folks might not like it, but I find it hard to believe there’s a rule against it and that it hasn’t been happening for an eternity in a zillion college sports.

As an aside, and again - no idea what happened - but how would Mineo even find about such a call?
Larry's son is an Iowa Hawkeye student-athlete. Larry telling other parents about the wonderful experience he and his family have had being associated with Iowa wrestling, great new high paying job and what have you, is one thing. Larry as the father of a Haweye student-athlete attempting to convince the parents of a University of Wisconsin student-athlete that Iowa would be a better fit and then making an offer, would then be acting as an agent for the Universty of Iowa and would be in violation of NCAA guidelines.
If that were to happen the U of Tennessee at Chattanooga wrestling program might be sanctioned.

The US open will be absolutely fire.

Coaches will be after coaches

Media after coaches

Coaches after media

And the competition will be great too.

#justwow

This may just be the night the wrestling intranet .....shifted

And I don't type that lightly....

Lol

Lolololol

Lolololol Lolololol

Lolololol Lolololol Lolololol

After a decade of BS posts, threads, accusations, innuendo, lies, sarcasm, satire, hate, false love

Lol

Lolololol

Lolololol Lolololol

Lolololol Lolololol Lolololol

the world of shaking hands and winks and nods are passed......Maybe because folks are lazy and being shady takes some work

LLee really stepped hard on a rake....

It's a different world now...texting isn't talking...there is...but there isn't context....

Mineo is a dbag....but in these dark times ....he may be the dbag we need

the world of shaking hands and winks and nods are passed......Maybe because folks are lazy and being shady takes some work

LLee really stepped hard on a rake....

It's a different world now...texting isn't talking...there is...but there isn't context....

Mineo is a dbag....but in these dark times ....he may be the dbag we need
For some reason I am really enjoying the entertainment Mineo is providing.

For some reason I am really enjoying the entertainment Mineo is providing.
This stuff is pure gold.

All serious thou Mineo better never show up to any wrestling events because he is public enemy #1 to Iowa and it’s on sight with Larry Lee

Reactions: nitlion6
This stuff is pure gold.

All serious thou Mineo better never show up to any wrestling events because he is public enemy #1 to Iowa and it’s on sight with Larry Lee
I spent years trying to be public enemy #1 to those fools over on HR and Mineo comes in and rips it out from under me….And he does it so effortlessly too.

I’m jealous…

Can’t I just have a friend text me after I update his contact info on my device to say it’s any name I wish to assign him, e.g., Larry Lee and get this same sequence?
If you want to message me elsewhere- I have 30 screenshotted texts, 4 voicemails and 27 missed calls (in a short span)- you can call the number and confirm who it is yourself. It took me an hour to work him over enough to admit that he did in fact contact them. I wouldn’t call him because I wanted to get it in writing first, and I did. On Twitter he claimed it was a lie, then he says he did but didn’t talk portal, etc..

“If you want to have a meeting with Tom, I will set it up- you just need to put your name in the portal first” is what was said. It is probably a loophole and ncaa would do nothing, but at least people know.

An innocent man does not fire off like he did, he was nervous. But these others coaches won’t stand for Iowa’s desperate tactics. HR just deleted and entire thread after the screenshots were put in it… don’t want a trace. I understand people on here may not like or trust me, but I assure you….

That is the real Larry Lee.

p.s.- i may have to sit with you guys in Tulsa next year. 😆

The fact Spencer hasn't (and probably won't) respond shows an amazing amount of restraint ... he could unleash hell on Mineo unlike anything Mineo has experienced with Iowa fans. He's been at war with Eierman, Kemerer (for obvious reasons), Nelson Brands, etc. Just hasn't with their golden child yet. Guess Spencer is above that ... or maybe he knows the truth.

If you want to message me elsewhere- I have 30 screenshotted texts, 4 voicemails and 27 missed calls (in a short span)- you can call the number and confirm who it is yourself. It took me an hour to work him over enough to admit that he did in fact contact them. I wouldn’t call him because I wanted to get it in writing first, and I did. On Twitter he claimed it was a lie, then he says he did but didn’t talk portal, etc..

“If you want to have a meeting with Tom, I will set it up- you just need to put your name in the portal first” is what was said. It is probably a loophole and ncaa would do nothing, but at least people know.

An innocent man does not fire off like he did, he was nervous. But these others coaches won’t stand for Iowa’s desperate tactics. HR just deleted and entire thread after the screenshots were put in it… don’t want a trace. I understand people on here may not like or trust me, but I assure you….

That is the real Larry Lee.

p.s.- i may have to sit with you guys in Tulsa next year. 😆
If a guy named vodka calls you...hang up.

The fact Spencer hasn't (and probably won't) respond shows an amazing amount of restraint ... he could unleash hell on Mineo unlike anything Mineo has experienced with Iowa fans. He's been at war with Eierman, Kemerer (for obvious reasons), Nelson Brands, etc. Just hasn't with their golden child yet. Guess Spencer is above that ... or maybe he knows the truth.
Lee to Mineo, probably.

ADVERTISEMENT