ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate TV: Dish Network Pay as you Go ?

NEPA_Lion

Dec 31, 2013
Anyone have experience with the different types of Dish Network options (playmaker, tailgator, pathway). I am planning to run a TV at my tailgate this year and this is a bit confusing. Any advice on what gives a reliable picture and includes access to local channels? Thanks for your help.

Anyone have experience with the different types of Dish Network options (playmaker, tailgator, pathway). I am planning to run a TV at my tailgate this year and this is a bit confusing. Any advice on what gives a reliable picture and includes access to local channels? Thanks for your help.

I’ve been tailgating for 30+ years and have determined that if you need to have a TV at a tailgate party, your tailgate must blow huge chunks ;)

I’ve been tailgating for 30+ years and have determined that if you need to have a TV at a tailgate party, your tailgate must blow huge chunks ;)

Video from massimoManca's last tailgate. Obviously, a TV isn't going to add anything to the party for these fellers, for they have all they need.

giphy.gif

Tell me when and where your next tailgate will be, and I'll bring a fine bottle of bourbon or wherever you wish i bring.
Step

Getting an invite to MMII’s tailgate parties is a tough ticket.....very very tough.

Tougher than trying to get McAndrew to move on my Moderator application!

Reactions: step.eng69
Getting an invite to MMII’s tailgate parties is a tough ticket.....very very tough.

Tougher than trying to get McAndrew to move on my Moderator application!

Actually, i have alerted this board on multiple occasions as to where my tailgates were being held and how to spot my rig, an open invitation to board-(ir)regulars ....only demlion was man-enough to venture over for an ice cold Genesee Cream Ale... and one time he showed up in opposing-team apparel

Actually, i have alerted this board on multiple occasions as to where my tailgates were being held and how to spot my rig, an open invitation to board-(ir)regulars ....only demlion was man-enough to venture over for an ice cold Genesee Cream Ale... and one time he showed up in opposing-team apparel
Very generous of you MM II, If I show up sometime, I'll be bearing gifts. I don't want to be a pain in the a$$, but, do you have H.C. seating? :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT