ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate guys ?

I guess it would be OK if someone just wants to show up and have a place to go for food and drink. To me though it doesn't fit the spirit of the definition of "tailgate".

Agree, something tells me that this place appeals to the game day posers. No doubt they could not hold a candle to most on this board who I know have elevated tailgating to a religion or art. I laughed out loud that they emphasize coolers opening in the right direction. Jokers.

I see they don't do Pitt. They can't cater on the street or in parking garages where you choke on fumes and dust while watching litter and garbage blow by.

Reactions: MtNittany
I guess it would be OK if someone just wants to show up and have a place to go for food and drink. To me though it doesn't fit the spirit of the definition of "tailgate".
It seems to be popular at other schools. I could see it very popular with corporate functions. If this makes money for the program and perhaps get a few more people to the game I see no problem with it. Not everyone attends games with massive tailgates. I sure there a market for this. They will be using land that wasn't used prior to it not like people are losing something.

20130914_sal_bl7_003.0.jpg

Auburn-Hero-2.jpg

It seems to be popular at other schools. I could see it very popular with corporate functions. If this makes money for the program and perhaps get a few more people to the game I see no problem with it. Not everyone attends games with massive tailgates. I sure there a market for this. They will be using land that wasn't used prior to it not like people are losing something.

20130914_sal_bl7_003.0.jpg

Auburn-Hero-2.jpg
You're really trying to "spin this" into something "more positive" than it deserves, aren't you?

Why?

Reactions: Sharkies
ADVERTISEMENT