ADVERTISEMENT

Suzy Kolber, Jeff Van Gundy and Keyshawn Johnson out at ESPN

Looks to me like ESPN management did an evaluation of their staff and they cut out the low performers. Good move for ESPN.

Wow. I listened to Key, JWill, and Max for a long time. They were in the prime spot. Did JWill get canned as well?

Things that make you go hhmmmnnn….

One guy just signed a five year, $18 million contract a year ago….and will still be paid….but this is a cost savings move?

If he must be paid, keep him and lay off others.🤷🏿‍♂️
How does that work? Let’s save money by letting him go but we will pay him the full amount of his contract? ! If they are going to give him the money anyway, they might as well make him work, no?!

Hope they get rid of MLB broadcasters as well. Arod and others don't even commentate on the game, bunch of annoying fluff talk about themselves. Have to turn off the sound when watching the game on ESPN.

Maybe at some point they will figure out what people want to see on a sports channel - sports maybe.
College GameDay and their 30/30 series are successful. The NFL has too many networks doing pregame but ESPN is unrivaled with college football.

I'd rather watch any sports talk show than the WNBA or MLB at this point honestly. Not sure what sports you want them to show all day. They'd have to start airing European sports that no one will watch to make that happen.

College GameDay and their 30/30 series are successful. The NFL has too many networks doing pregame but ESPN is unrivaled with college football.

I'd rather watch any sports talk show than the WNBA or MLB at this point honestly. Not sure what sports you want them to show all day. They'd have to start airing European sports that no one will watch to make that happen.
They are trying to ruin 30 for 30 with WNBA stories and the like. But I enjoyed the Bill Walton episodes.

They are trying to ruin 30 for 30 with WNBA stories and the like. But I enjoyed the Bill Walton episodes.
No disagreement--some have been poor and the one about the Women's Olympic Basketball team pathing the way for the WNBA being 3 parts was comical but that's just about ESPN and the media trying to make people are about the WNBA--which they'll never get enough people to care about an inferior product.

suzy kolber. dresher pa. and upper dublin grad

Last edited:
Holy cow they should fire the two doing sports center right now, they are awful. This bald woman can’t talk and the dude tries to make everything too extra

Holy cow they should fire the two doing sports center right now, they are awful. This bald woman can’t talk and the dude tries to make everything too extra
The bald woman. 😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT