ADVERTISEMENT

Suzanne Paterno Endoses Alvin de Levie!!!

86cbd8ba-5425-4318-adbe-9e9c22f14f71

February 13, 2018
Alvin deLevie, Esq.
601Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Dear Al,
As you know, I continue to care deeply about the future of Penn State University. Joe and I dedicated our lives to our family, to community and charitable causes, and to Penn State. I know that you share these same commitments, built on a foundation of your being raised in State College, graduating from Penn State,
practicing law in our community and in Philadelphia, and promoting the welfare of
our students, faculty, and staff. You respect Penn State's history, values and
traditions in the same way that I do.
Knowing that you share a commitment to the future excellence of the University, I want to support your candidacy as an elected Alumni Trustee on the forthcoming ballot for the Board of Trustees.
I am hopeful that many others will join me in nominating you over the next few
days and then subsequently voting for you in the election as you seek this important leadership position for Penn State.
Please feel free to share this letter with others who might appreciate knowing of my support and encouragement.
With best wishes,
Suzanne Paterno
830 McKee Street
State College, PA 16803

Let's get Alvin nominated!!!

February 13, 2018
Alvin deLevie, Esq.
601Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Dear Al,
As you know, I continue to care deeply about the future of Penn State University. Joe and I dedicated our lives to our family, to community and charitable causes, and to Penn State. I know that you share these same commitments, built on a foundation of your being raised in State College, graduating from Penn State,
practicing law in our community and in Philadelphia, and promoting the welfare of
our students, faculty, and staff. You respect Penn State's history, values and
traditions in the same way that I do.
Knowing that you share a commitment to the future excellence of the University, I want to support your candidacy as an elected Alumni Trustee on the forthcoming ballot for the Board of Trustees.
I am hopeful that many others will join me in nominating you over the next few
days and then subsequently voting for you in the election as you seek this important leadership position for Penn State.
Please feel free to share this letter with others who might appreciate knowing of my support and encouragement.
With best wishes,
Suzanne Paterno
830 McKee Street
State College, PA 16803

Let's get Alvin nominated!!!

Just got my "final reminder" for nominations.

Specifics (first name / middle initial / last name / class) such that we get it correct?

Just got my "final reminder" for nominations.

Specifics (first name / middle initial / last name / class) such that we get it correct?
Alvin de Levie, 1973. I don't know his middle initial, but you can leave it blank.

Thanks!

My interest in all things BoT has gone to zero following the A-9 nothing burger. From being a lifetime member of the AA I now have become what many accused us of at the time of the scandal.
I care only about WVB, Football, Wrestling and BB [a little]. I only donate to THON because it is fabulous to see young people be so giving.
As to the rest of my beloved PSU they can pound salt.

Sorry for the rant.

With all due respect Alvin, we've heard that for the last 9 years.
You will get my utmost consideration but until I actually see change, I'm not falling for it again.

Well, it ain't comin' until someone who will make it happen is elected. No one who will make it happen will get elected unless people like you vote for that person. Voting doesn't guarantee change will happen, but it is a prerequisite.

None of it flippin' matters. The alumni trustee races have turned out just to be alms for the poor while the rest of the BOT continues to do what they've always done.

Still waiting on that review of the Freeh source materials...

ADVERTISEMENT