ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano still out?

PSUer1989

Feb 6, 2017
Suriano missed the match with Wisconsin last night. According to Nj.com (so may be highly inaccurate) they wrestled a true freshman who had only wrestled unattached. So they burned a redshirt for a kid for a dual against Wisconsin? Very strange...

Suriano missed the match with Wisconsin last night. According to Nj.com (so may be highly inaccurate) they wrestled a true freshman who had only wrestled unattached. So they burned a redshirt for a kid for a dual against Wisconsin? Very strange...
Initially was reported as the flu. Now, someone said strep, and someone else said, "Yes. And it's not just the flu. He was seriously down for the count."

My sources tell me that he's blaming the flu on the post match handshake with the PSU coaches. ;)
Wait a minute. Thought this was discussed and there was no issue. Remember someone posting on this.

That true frosh (Metzler) got a fall in 1:00 against Jimenez. The mouth beat Wick 2-1, surprised a bit, Wick has had a great year.

That true frosh (Metzler) got a fall in 1:00 against Jimenez. The mouth beat Wick 2-1, surprised a bit, Wick has had a great year.

Tuned in via Flo and Watched The Wick vs Lewis bout
Wick couldn’t get off bottom against Lewis. Lewis had the petty thuggish shove at the end.

The Wisconsin PA announcer was comically annoying with his live commentary to the crowd.

My thoughts were it is silly to burn a kid’s shirt with so little time left. It isn’t like they will be competing for the conference or NCAA title. Let him sit and have him a whole season... sounds like he has talent and shame to waste it.... just my opinion....

My thoughts were it is silly to burn a kid’s shirt with so little time left. It isn’t like they will be competing for the conference or NCAA title. Let him sit and have him a whole season... sounds like he has talent and shame to waste it.... just my opinion....

But my sources tell me it’s tough to sit a kid
already beating a World Team Member at his weight

Reactions: PSUer1989
That’s not really relevant.....or maybe more relevant as it makes even less sense to burn a potential starter’s shirt with 1 match to wrestle.

That’s not really relevant.....or maybe more relevant as it makes even less sense to burn a potential starter’s shirt with 1 match to wrestle.
But the kid can Rs next year if he is a career 125 and suriano remains there.

If one goes 133 next year than this looks silly on the surface.

My sources are telling me Mr. Suriano and his team of lawyers are working with the Bigs and NCAA in getting Nick an additional two years because of this illness. If he comes back this post season, he will only be granted one additional year....

Reactions: Ja1339
My sources are telling me Mr. Suriano and his team of lawyers are working with the Bigs and NCAA in getting Nick an additional two years because of this illness. If he comes back this post season, he will only be granted one additional year....
At that rate he will be drawing Social Sscuroty before he begins his MMA career...;)

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Perennial top 5 finisher Rutgers knocks off the Badgers to raise their record to a very impressive 7-7, 3-6 in B10, and 0-2 against PA schools (PSU and LHU). Knocking off Priceton will guarantee they avoid their 1st losing season since 2006.

Ouch!

Any word on where he is transferring to now?

Reactions: Ski
I am torn between my desire for karma to do it's job and my desire for him to take points away from NATO in March.
I'm not torn at all.

As if karma can only work in one direction. Wouldn't it also be karma if our spite for Suriano were realized, and it got Tan Tom the national title?

ADVERTISEMENT