ADVERTISEMENT

Super good news out of Iowa

https://iowawrestlingblog.com/2022/03/tom-brands-receives-contract-extension/

Tom received a contract extension thru 2029. The shenanigans continue. I'd rather the Brands than any of those on the national stage who might be able to leverage the Iowa wrestling brand and their own brand. IMHO, Spencer, Burroughs, Dake, et al could be more formidable than crazy TnT
Agree! TNT provide good entertainment and in their own way out forth great effort. Fortunately “their own way” does not facilitate their athletes peaking at NCAA’s.

My God is Cael underpaid.
Does anyone actually know Cael's salary? The details of his last contract extension (2017) was never revealed. We don't even know when it expires. His priority was getting Casey to be paid like he was a HC in that extension according to Willie.

Personally, I think Brands and Iowa are as inseparable as spaghetti and meatballs. Without their matside antics, wrestling could get boring!
They're very passionate about their program and they have a tendency to get a little wired at times. They are good for Iowa college wrestling. They don't bother me as much as Mark Manning. All things considered, I'm more than happy we have Cael manning our ship.

Personally, I think Brands and Iowa are as inseparable as spaghetti and meatballs. Without their matside antics, wrestling could get boring!
I love how you guys make fun of someone who has won a team title as recently as last year and most likely would have won one the year before. They do a great job and it is tough to get to the top and stay there. AKA OSU or tOSU.
I know some of it is in fun and it is actually funny, but some of it comes off as serious. That being said - carry on. I am enjoying the show. :)

Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT