Sue Paterno letter endorsing Alvin de Levie, '73

demlion

Feb 4, 2004
February 13, 2018

Alvin de Levie, Esq.
601 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106

Dear Al,
As you know, I continue to care deeply about the future of Penn State University. Joe and I dedicated our lives to our family, to community and charitable causes, and to Penn State. I know that you share these same commitments, built on a foundation of your being raised in State College, graduating from Penn State, practicing law in our community and in Philadelphia, and promoting the welfare of our students, faculty, and staff. You respect Penn State's history, values and traditions in the same way that I do.

Knowing that you share a commitment to the future excellence of the University, I want to support your candidacy as an elected Alumni Trustee on the forthcoming ballot for the Board of Trustees.

I am hopeful that many others will join me in nominating you over the next few days and then subsequently voting for you in the election as you seek this important leadership position for Penn State.

Please feel free to share this letter with others who might appreciate knowing of my support and encouragement.

With best wishes, Suzanne Paterno

830 McKee Street

State College, PA 16803

ADVERTISEMENT