ADVERTISEMENT

Suck on it, Iowa

It’s going to be a long time before Iowa sees 11 wins in a single season…if it ever happens again at all.
I'm a PSU alum. My point is it's going to be quiet here from Iowa people because we're hopefully running the table the rest of the way. And even if we don't, are they really going to come and make fun of us losing to a Top 10 team? If we lose to Illinois, Maryland, or Rutgers then they can have their fun.

It’s going to be a long time before Iowa sees 11 wins in a single season…if it ever happens again at all.

In the west hope springs eternal. If they have a good team in 2024 the schedule sets up for a run. They somehow avoid OSU, Michigan, PSU and Michigan State in the crossover games and have Rutgers, Indiana, Maryland.

They play Illinois State, Iowa State, Troy, Purdue, NW, Rutgers, Illinois, Maryland, Indinia, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska. They end the season with the Badgers and Huskers both at home (the road schedule is Purdue, Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota (hide the women)). I could see them being 10-0 with no ranked wins.

Reactions: PSUfiji
In the west hope springs eternal. If they have a good team in 2024 the schedule sets up for a run. They somehow avoid OSU, Michigan, PSU and Michigan State in the crossover games and have Rutgers, Indiana, Maryland.

They play Illinois State, Iowa State, Troy, Purdue, NW, Rutgers, Illinois, Maryland, Indinia, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska. They end the season with the Badgers and Huskers both at home (the road schedule is Purdue, Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota (hide the women)). I could see them being 10-0 with no ranked wins.
I see a dicktrip against Purdue and at least one of Minny, Wisky and Nebby.

Ferentz-ball (present day version of Paterno-ball) - emphasis on D and special teams, avoid mistakes, play field position and have just enough O - is built for success but not perfection in "modern" college football. Too little room for error, as this past week against the Boilers demonstrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUfiji
I see a dicktrip against Purdue and at least one of Minny, Wisky and Nebby.

Ferentz-ball (present day version of Paterno-ball) - emphasis on D and special teams, avoid mistakes, play field position and have just enough O - is built for success but not perfection in "modern" college football. Too little room for error, as this past week against the Boilers demonstrated.

Not saying they will. Just saying the path is there with that schedule. If we had that schedule you could almost book a hotel in Indianapolis today.

All jokes aside, you are probably seeing most of their trolls. However, there is really no excuse for the head coaches double down.
Exactly, I was over there prior to the game and tried to be level headed and polite. Now I’m avoiding it. I’m disappointed Ferentz didn’t call out the booing, obviously he knows Mustipher and others were legitimately hurt.

I don’t have to regurgitate memes , I can check my wallet and compare and contrast , all the way back up Carter. Biden and his administration makes those idiots look capable
You shoud check investments and 401k too. Your wallet loves Joe there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT