ADVERTISEMENT

Suck on it, Iowa

Jerry

May 29, 2001
They needed key injuries, to include that of arguably the best QB in the league, to beat us...and then gloated about it...but now can't win against an average conference team.

I used to like Ferentz, but after their chickenshit act last week: not so much.

The Western Division of the Big Suck is a bad joke anyway...playing for the honor of getting creamed by the East champ. I hope Iowa loses every game left on their schedule

I used to respect Iowa as a program. But after booing our injured players, including one who tore his ACL and is probably done playing college football, I can’t say that any longer. Thanks Purdue, I hope you guys party hard tonight.

They needed key injuries, to include that of arguably the best QB in the league, to beat us...and then gloated about it...but now can't win against an average conference team.

I used to like Ferentz, but after their chickenshit act last week: not so much.

The Western Division of the Big Suck is a bad joke anyway...playing for the honor of getting creamed by the East champ. I hope Iowa loses every game left on their schedule
F Ferentz, that POS.

They managed to get a gift win last week and still cry about it. Neat trick.

I loved watching their dreams vanish while being dominated by Purdue.

Why? Psu still lost to Iowa and this type of loss by Iowa to Purdue clearly indicates Psu is not that good of a team - Clifford or no Clifford.
Did you watch that game? With Clifford, we were about to take them to the woodshed by the start of the 2nd quarter. Then he went down and our backup qb did nothing. The defense spent 3 quarters trying to hang on.

Did you watch that game? With Clifford, we were about to take them to the woodshed by the start of the 2nd quarter. Then he went down and our backup qb did nothing. The defense spent 3 quarters trying to hang on.
And Penn St. knocked the crap out of them for them to lose to Purdue today.

Reactions: PSUfiji and Petch
Where are all the Iowa fans? I thought they’d still be here.

Haha! Their dream dies...to friggin' Purdue?! Too bad...so sad.

Maybe Iowa should have spent more time concentrating on the Boilermakers and less on gloating over Penn State injuries, which is the only thing that allowed their overrated team to win in its hallowed stadium last week.

On the other hand, I wish to thank the Hawkeyes for making our bye week so gratifying.

Why? Psu still lost to Iowa and this type of loss by Iowa to Purdue clearly indicates Psu is not that good of a team - Clifford or no Clifford.
Not sure why you’d say that when it was trending to a good win for PSU before Clifford got knocked out of the game. I realize on the rational side it would helpful to Penn State to have Iowa keep winning but there’s that other irrational side that says good to see those chickenshit coaches and fans get their just due … karma’s a bitch Suckeyes

Reactions: wentzel25
sad_wave-DMID1-5gvkkoefn-480x200.gif

I've been over on the Iowa board laughing my butt off. I have to believe there are more PSU fans on their board than Iowa fans. Hilarious

Test Board...
I was tempted to vote for Trump on my "write-in" ballot, just to keep civil chaos in the country for another year or two. My wife filled out and changed my ballot & sent it.
I thought it was an excellant opportunity to observe the "what if scenarios" that could developed.
Thought it may be Interesting considering the ineptitude of the Congress of the United States.
Does your wife now like both of her votes? If so, that requires some splanin'

• Wow
Reactions: PSUfiji
The IA boards are hilarious. They are complaining about the Penn Staters coming over to “compliment“ them on their football team’s complete ineptness, like they are completely surprised that is happening after the past week during which their posters were constantly spewing garbage on this board.

They say all their posters that came over to the PSU board this past week immediately got banned, but we all know that is absolutely false. They are complaining that their mods aren’t immediately banning all PSU posters. Apparently multiple threads started by Penn Staters have already been deleted. They are doubling down on the PSU cheating and claiming they would have destroyed PSU even if Clifford wasn’t knocked out of the game. And of course all Penn Staters are pedafiles and Paterno was a disgusting individual, LOL. A sure sign they have lost any argument they had with regard to the Penn State game.

I used to believe that the O$U fans were the worst, but the Iowa fans have definitely surpassed them as the worst fan base. Never saw OSU fans booing injured players and their HC backing up their disgusting behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT