ADVERTISEMENT

Study: Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women

I don't know if it's true that men have better sex with emotionally unstable women, but its definitely true that men who reluctantly have sex with emotionally unstable women who are holding a knife to their throats - or junk - will SAY the sex was better than any other!

Reactions: PSU_Chicago
My ex was as emotionally unstable as they come..... It was like having sex with an entangled ball of barbed wire. Imagine the pleasure in that.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
"Better" is far too vague a descriptor, but I would agree that unpredictability can bring with it a certain novelty.

That said, based on my interpretation of the study's apparent definition of emotional instability (pro tip: never rely on the mainstream media to accurately interpret any clinical data, let alone scientific findings) which might also translate roughly to "willingness to explore boundaries in an attempt to please one's partner," my response to their finding would be
1994_12_10_k.jpg

The 2 gf's I had before my current 7 year gf were crazy as the day is long. That said, they were absolute freaks in bed. So I concur with this premise.

Reactions: Zenophile
I don’t believe Ryan Poston would agree with this!

according to a German Study:

Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women
By Andrea Downey, The Sun

August 14, 2018 | 1:06pm | Updated

180814-men-better-sex-with-unstable-women-feature.jpg

Men have better sex with women who are emotionally unstable, a study has revealed.

And women prefer men who are less agreeable but pay attention to detail, according to the German survey of a thousand people.

We already know that a person’s perception of how compatible they are with their partner makes for a great sex life.

But until now, how someone’s personality influenced another’s sex life had not been widely studied.

Lead researcher Julia Velten and her colleagues interviewed each volunteer about their sex lives, personality and sexual function.

For women, this included sexual desire, satisfaction, arousal and orgasm, and for men, it focused on erectile function, desire, satisfaction and orgasm.

They found “men whose partners had less emotional stability reported better sexual function” while “lower agreeableness of a sexual partner was predictive of better sexual function in women.”

Maybe that's how the rusty fishhook came to be. :eek:
Ewww. I had to look that one up. One would certainly have to be unstable to perform or tolerate that. Who even thinks this stuff up?!?!?!

This is definitely going NSFW...

Reactions: step.eng69
For those men that have developed a repressed memory condition of the incident, here's a refersher:

link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bobbitt-slept-70-women-penis-attack-article-1.1380870

The knife used by Lorena Bobbitt to cut off the penis of her husband.
NW6ELOIW6ZGHFYY3RM2RB77GYY.jpg
LOL, Who could ever forget that the guy she “circumcised” was named John Wayne? This reminds me of two classic fables from that time period:
After performing the circumcision, Lorena took off in the car with JW’s manhood to dispose of it permanently and had it stashed in the ashtray. She picked up a hitchhiker who turned out to be Jeffrey Dahmer. He looks in the ashtray and inquires: “Are you going to eat that?”

After ridding herself of Dahmer (cutting off his ear in the process), Lorena disgustedly tosses JW’s manhood out the car window. Two blondes are driving in the opposite direction and it bounces off their windshield before landing alongside the road. One blonde says to the other: “Gloria, did you see the size of the coc# on that bug?” ;)

LOL, Who could ever forget that the guy she “circumcised” was named John Wayne? This reminds me of two classic fables from that time period:
After performing the circumcision, Lorena took off in the car with JW’s manhood to dispose of it permanently and had it stashed in the ashtray. She picked up a hitchhiker who turned out to be Jeffrey Dahmer. He looks in the ashtray and inquires: “Are you going to eat that?”

After ridding herself of Dahmer (cutting off his ear in the process), Lorena disgustedly tosses JW’s manhood out the car window. Two blondes are driving in the opposite direction and it bounces off their windshield before landing alongside the road. One blonde says to the other: “Gloria, did you see the size of the coc# on that bug?” ;)
Thanks for the gut buster Zig, really funny. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT