ADVERTISEMENT

StubHub OSU Tix

Wandering Spectator

Dec 17, 2017
Chandler, AZ
www.wanderingspectator.com
I bought tix to the OSU game through StubHub back in June. I have the confirmation email saying they are for 10/29 and OSU.
I received an email today saying that the tix were ready for transfer. When I clicked the link, it said they were tix to the Northwestern game - not OSU.
I called StubHub and they are dealing with the seller.
Has anyone had this issue in the past?
My thinking is that the change in schedule this year caused some confusion since OSU was original scheduled for 10/1 and now Northwestern is scheduled for that date. If so, there might be several people with this issue.

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Ugh....feel for you....what a hassle.

I have 2 different groups heading up for OSU with RVs and had been watching the market for that game closely all summer.

We ended up buying 3 season seats together in lower NAU for $439 each with no donation. Not a great home slate this year but we are in for the Buckeyes, which I was willing to pay up to $300 for just to be inside/see the game and weekend with my friends. It almost feels like we got the other games for a total of $139 which is 1995 pricing.

My bride went to Rutgers and we are going there with her family who have a soph son and are all RU grads. Hopefully we have meaningful games this November!

We have eight tix that were purchased this way. Two sets of four. My fear is that Stubhub will simply refund the money and we're stuck looking for replacements and if the team keeps winning, prices will continue to increase.

I really do wonder if anyone else purchased tix through them for this game and if they are having the same issue or if the seller screwed up the games.

ADVERTISEMENT