ADVERTISEMENT

Stop feeding the frustratedTrolls on HR

Lyco1990

Jan 14, 2014
Vodka started his weekend early by trolling PSU posters with a thinly disguised accusation of NCAA violations. My friend PA responded and it was like sharks on bait. The funny thing is the worst abuse of the NCAA rules was Gable and his loose interpretation of the definition of schalorship. Stop responding to these master baiters. We all know where it leads.

Vodka started his weekend early by trolling PSU posters with a thinly disguised accusation of NCAA violations. My friend PA responded and it was like sharks on bait. The funny thing is the worst abuse of the NCAA rules was Gable and his loose interpretation of the definition of schalorship. Stop responding to these master baiters. We all know where it leads.
Good cast and
don't forget to leave just the right amount of slack in the line. He's wily and we don't want to gut hook him just yet so may I suggest #6 circle hook along with your excellent choice of baits.

k065ufi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/k065ufi.jpg

Just saw a thread on HR that asked for “wrestling credentials”and was shocked... well not really... with slackers that never cut weight, participated hurt, spent a Friday night in a sauna... that have no comprehention of what they speak. AF, Gobblin, Pablo’s, Ih8iwst. Et al... lack of experince may explain their hate.

Reactions: smealpsu2005
HR sometimes resembles a session of morning Joe.... but just like the O$U guys, when the HR guys are bellyaching the Nits must have kicked their arse!

Reactions: Hotshoe
Now they can't understand all the mean making fun stuff BWI does. On HR nobody pays any attention to BWI or Penn State.

Maybe a few think Cael cheats or walks a fine line, but it isn't like HR repeatedly snots on Cael or Penn State.

Just goes to prove group think can take the most rational and twist it into irrational in an eye-blink.

I've always admired Iowa wrestling. I have both of Gable's autographed books (they are great reads. If u don't have them, get them). That said, I'm done with HR until the mods do some self policing. It's went from a cesspool to a radioactive apocalypse.

I've always admired Iowa wrestling. I have both of Gable's autographed books (they are great reads. If u don't have them, get them). That said, I'm done with HR until the mods do some self policing. It's went from a cesspool to a radioactive apocalypse.
I know you are a level headed person. I can tell by your posting history and "likes" that you have the ability to deceiver the good from the bad.

Way to much of HR said this and BWI said that going on..:rolleyes: It's become almost childish. Focus on the positive and try to filter out the crap. Something i try to work on everyday! It's a work in progress i know..;)

I know you are a level headed person. I can tell by your posting history and "likes" that you have the ability to deceiver the good from the bad.

Way to much of HR said this and BWI said that going on..:rolleyes: It's become almost childish. Focus on the positive and try to filter out the crap. Something i try to work on everyday! It's a work in progress i know..;)

that because unlike CP you have a plan...albeit a 5yr one ;):p:eek::)

There is literally an argument over there on one thread over who "started it".

that because unlike CP you have a plan...albeit a 5yr one ;):p:eek::)
Hate like hell to pat a Hawk on their back but the Hawk 5 year plan, to maintain position in top 4 is realistic. Especially compared to the Rutgers 5 year plan of recruiting enough Penn State kids the Scarlet Knights can occasionally fall into the top 10 and call it a top 5.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Good grief. It gets old after a while with all the bs accusations. Last weekend was beyond stupid with the Sandusky bs. There has never ever. Did I say never ever? Yeah, like never ever has a school been under so many wonderful, sanctimonious bastards watching a university in history as Penn State. The whining is beyond ridiculous. Get over yourselves. Iowa is a great program with great coaches. The board bs is just that, bs. It didn't used to be that way.

Damn I don’t have access anymore to that train wreck!!! At least I’m in “view only mode” on the spitt board, I must have really offered someone in Iowa city! Lol

Wow, just wow over there. Yeah, mods need to have another chat for sure, it's beyond ridiculous.
See why it’s so hard for me to stay away? I mean I’ve been much better over there, on my best behavior but it’s so hard not to start trouble when they spew their garbage. If it weren’t for the PSU fans over there telling me I’m a poor representation of the PSU fanbase id be working in my 4th username by now.

Reactions: nitlion6
Good grief. It gets old after a while with all the bs accusations. Last weekend was beyond stupid with the Sandusky bs. There has never ever. Did I say never ever? Yeah, like never ever has a school been under so many wonderful, sanctimonious bastards watching a university in history as Penn State. The whining is beyond ridiculous. Get over yourselves. Iowa is a great program with great coaches. The board bs is just that, bs. It didn't used to be that way.
Btw, Not sure if you caught OhioHawk but he’s a true fan and not afraid to call out the idiots there. Gotta give him credit for going against the masses there.

Iowa fans see fish in an aquarium, PA kids are the sharks in the wild. The intricacies cannot be explained. I’ll give them a pass.

The posters on HR are, to be blunt, scumbags who have lose their minds over the last 7 years. They are basically the wrestling version of the Panther Lair. They revert to the tried and true tactics of calling everyone at PSU pedophiles, etc the second they can't explain why Iowa cannot win a national championship. They are delusional and talk the program up after every NCAA tournament, with "next year" always being the year. Their board is littered with conspiracy theories dreamt up like fruitcakes like vodka. They should seek professional help.

Their posters are disgusting and despicable. To be honest, the only poster I've had a good interaction with from HR is the new guy who comes here from Nashville that seems to be a good dude, although I have no idea if he trashes PSU when he's not on this board. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that does that, though.

The posters on HR are, to be blunt, scumbags who have lose their minds over the last 7 years. They are basically the wrestling version of the Panther Lair. They revert to the tried and true tactics of calling everyone at PSU pedophiles, etc the second they can't explain why Iowa cannot win a national championship. They are delusional and talk the program up after every NCAA tournament, with "next year" always being the year. Their board is littered with conspiracy theories dreamt up like fruitcakes like vodka. They should seek professional help.

Their posters are disgusting and despicable. To be honest, the only poster I've had a good interaction with from HR is the new guy who comes here from Nashville that seems to be a good dude, although I have no idea if he trashes PSU when he's not on this board. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that does that, though.

You're painting with too broad a brush. There are a lot of great posters over there. But there are a handful that make the place a trainwreck. Yes, there are a few of our own that throw gas on the fire but there are certain HR posters over there that are relentless with the dbaggery.

Are "All" of the posters on HR scumbag, disgusting, despicable people? Elaborate if you will..

Just got done with a visit to HR...there goes 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Are "All" of the posters on HR scumbag, disgusting, despicable people? Elaborate if you will..

Nashville seems nice. You seem to be tolerable but I wouldn’t say I like you.

Other than these specific two examples, yes. They are despicable scumbags. All of them.

Nashville seems nice. You seem to be tolerable but I wouldn’t say I like you.

Other than these specific two examples, yes. They are despicable scumbags. All of them.
Ohio_hawk is legit too, in addition to the aforementioned nashville.

Turk is barely tolerable. SHOULD never hear from him about PSU posters on HR as much as he is over here.

Just saw a thread on HR that asked for “wrestling credentials”and was shocked... well not really... with slackers that never cut weight, participated hurt, spent a Friday night in a sauna... that have no comprehention of what they speak. AF, Gobblin, Pablo’s, Ih8iwst. Et al... lack of experince may explain their hate.
Not surprised at all!

-kid that cut weight starting at the age of 8

I identified one of the a-holes over there spewing hate and my post got deleted. bphawkeye_rivals is Brian Price from Cape Coral Fl.

Here's his twitter: https://twitter.com/bphawkeye

Here's his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brian.price.98

Anyone know this despicable person. Perhaps PineIslandLion could drive over and say hello?
That can not be true. He is at practice every day. The Brands boys lean heavily on bp for direction and advice. Hell he was one of the few with the direct line insight to PD3 was just kicking everyone's ass in the room.

Are you telling us bp_roids is Spyker on roids? Damn who would have thunk it?

Reactions: D3wrestler
As far HR being a good board.
The absolute last time HR could be described as a good board was almost 10 years ago. Pre PSU Cael, and even then they were fixated on owning ISU Cael.

There's an old saying that you should never fight with a pig. You'll just get dirty and the pig loves it.

Life is great if you just don't go to HR. Haven't been there now in a year and things are blissful. Put their entire site on ignore.

There's an old saying that you should never fight with a pig. You'll just get dirty and the pig loves it.

Life is great if you just don't go to HR. Haven't been there now in a year and things are blissful. Put their entire site on ignore.

That's me as well. I go there once or twice a year, usually in response to a thread on a PSU board suggesting that, "you've got to see this". Each time I go, I'm left with the opinion that most posters there are idiots and yeah, scumbags. Obviously not all of them, but one has to ask himself, why would a decent person allow that behavior without calling it out or expose himself (or herself) to it if he wasn't that sort of person?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT