ADVERTISEMENT

Stoll MIA vs Lehigh

Marinelli had 28% bonus last year. I'll reply to your response of his 100% bonus this year. AM highest ranked opponent (per wrestlestat) is 82. Funny you rip Mark Hall for his 65% bonus rate for being boring, but praise Marinelli.
My comment regarding Hall was in reference to the many on this board who hammer home the PSU style is constantly attacking and putting up a lot points but when Mark beats Neal Richards from VMI 5-0, he is praised for wrestling a “smart” match.

I have to hand it to you HR/Iowa posters, your hanging in there.

What you still havent learned yet,is that whether its here, HR, themat.com, etc, PSU posters are relentless and come in swarms. You guys just arent equipped to win these wi-fi wars.

Reactions: Hotshoe and danoftw

What you still havent learned yet,is that whether its here, HR, themat.com, etc, PSU posters are relentless and come in swarms. You guys just arent equipped to win these wi-fi wars.
Come on, we are more equipped to win the WiFi wars this year than beat you guys in a dual.

Come on, we are more equipped to win the WiFi wars this year than beat you guys in a dual.

Haha, when you look at it that way.....We stand in 100% agreement.

PS - dont forget our true enemy has yet to reveal itself.

Nice job on pbp for Lehigh match. I was hopping back and forth and even saw you on here at the break and back on HR for 65 match. Thanks.Didn't want to thank you there because I only like arguing there and didn't want to catch a gtfo or gfy.

My comment regarding Hall was in reference to the many on this board who hammer home the PSU style is constantly attacking and putting up a lot points but when Mark beats Neal Richards from VMI 5-0, he is praised for wrestling a “smart” match.
The point is that they wrestle and look to score as opposed to just head tapping and dancing . That goes for both hall and marinneli. I also think the more talented your competition the lower the score will be that's almost always the case

PS - dont forget our true enemy has yet to reveal itself.

0608aa2f1f15fbcc8c99966dcd1e876e.jpg

back up.... I said it before the wrestled. Neil is pretty tough and is proving it every week...

after watching bedlem tonight iowa will be lucky to place in the top5 in pittsburgh

back up.... I said it before the wrestled. Neil is pretty tough and is proving it every week...
Well let’s take a look at Neal. What’s his signature moment?

Opponent School Date Event Weight W/L By How
#55 Heller, Sage (6 - 6) #59 Hofstra 12/09 VMI - Hofstra Dual 174 W FALL 0:25
#123 Schultz, Trenton (5 - 3) #69 Northern Colorado 12/09 VMI - Northern Colorado Dual 174 W FALL 4:28
#47 Elling, Max (10 - 5) #52 Columbia 12/08 VMI - Columbia Dual 174 W DEC 10 - 5
#62 Falbo, Anthony (4 - 2) #67 Sacred Heart 12/01 VMI - Sacred Heart Dual 174 W MD 14 - 5
#223 Eva, Erik (0 - 6) #75 Davidson 12/01 VMI - Davidson Dual 174 W FALL 1:21
#50 Walton, George (8 - 5) #40 Rider 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W FALL 2:51
#52 Hendricks, Jake (5 - 4) #35 Pennsylvania 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W MD 14 - 4
#1 Hall, Mark (7 - 0) #1 Penn State 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 L DEC 5 - 0
#70 McLaughlin, Bryan (7 - 6) #31 Drexel 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W MD 13 - 4
#70 McLaughlin, Bryan (7 - 6) #31 Drexel 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W DEC 13 - 6
#224 Williams, Dimitri (2 - 9) #72 Cleveland State 11/11 VMI - Cleveland State Dual 174 W TF5 25 - 5 7:00
#79 Lanning, Jake (2 - 7) #49 Buffalo 11/11 VMI - Buffalo Dual 174 W MD 12 - 4
#75 Stephani, Nick (4 - 4) #57 Bucknell 11/11 VMI - Bucknell Dual 174 W DEC 13 - 7
Collins, Anthony Limestone 11/04 Hokie Open 174 W MD 16 - 4
#17 Kane, Devin (9 - 3) #16 North Carolina 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L MD 10 - 2
#34 Perez, Quentin (11 - 3) #46 Campbell 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L DEC 6 - 2
#35 Morgan, Andrew (12 - 4) #46 Campbell 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L DEC 5 - 2
#35 DiBlasi, Colston (11 - 5) #56 George Mason 11/02 George Mason - VMI Dual 174 W TF5 19 - 4 7:00

Well let’s take a look at Neal. What’s his signature moment?

Opponent School Date Event Weight W/L By How
#55 Heller, Sage (6 - 6) #59 Hofstra 12/09 VMI - Hofstra Dual 174 W FALL 0:25
#123 Schultz, Trenton (5 - 3) #69 Northern Colorado 12/09 VMI - Northern Colorado Dual 174 W FALL 4:28
#47 Elling, Max (10 - 5) #52 Columbia 12/08 VMI - Columbia Dual 174 W DEC 10 - 5
#62 Falbo, Anthony (4 - 2) #67 Sacred Heart 12/01 VMI - Sacred Heart Dual 174 W MD 14 - 5
#223 Eva, Erik (0 - 6) #75 Davidson 12/01 VMI - Davidson Dual 174 W FALL 1:21
#50 Walton, George (8 - 5) #40 Rider 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W FALL 2:51
#52 Hendricks, Jake (5 - 4) #35 Pennsylvania 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W MD 14 - 4
#1 Hall, Mark (7 - 0) #1 Penn State 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 L DEC 5 - 0
#70 McLaughlin, Bryan (7 - 6) #31 Drexel 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W MD 13 - 4
#70 McLaughlin, Bryan (7 - 6) #31 Drexel 11/18 Keystone Classic 174 W DEC 13 - 6
#224 Williams, Dimitri (2 - 9) #72 Cleveland State 11/11 VMI - Cleveland State Dual 174 W TF5 25 - 5 7:00
#79 Lanning, Jake (2 - 7) #49 Buffalo 11/11 VMI - Buffalo Dual 174 W MD 12 - 4
#75 Stephani, Nick (4 - 4) #57 Bucknell 11/11 VMI - Bucknell Dual 174 W DEC 13 - 7
Collins, Anthony Limestone 11/04 Hokie Open 174 W MD 16 - 4
#17 Kane, Devin (9 - 3) #16 North Carolina 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L MD 10 - 2
#34 Perez, Quentin (11 - 3) #46 Campbell 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L DEC 6 - 2
#35 Morgan, Andrew (12 - 4) #46 Campbell 11/04 Hokie Open 174 L DEC 5 - 2
#35 DiBlasi, Colston (11 - 5) #56 George Mason 11/02 George Mason - VMI Dual 174 W TF5 19 - 4 7:00
clearly was feeling bad at the Hokie open :rolleyes:

Yeah matter7172, we're inferior to PSU, like I said, seems like it's a PSU problem their duals aren't held BJC maybe you all should change that.

This year @125, Spencer Lee is # 1, Rivera is ranked #2, if Rivera loses to Lee and those are his only losses, he will still be seeded at 2.
If you ver have the pleasure of catching a match at Rec Hall you would know why they keep it there. Oh, your boys owe us a match but could find the stones to schedule it;)

If you ver have the pleasure of catching a match at Rec Hall you would know why they keep it there. Oh, your boys owe us a match but could find the stones to schedule it;)
Brands says,
"The challenge is the same every year. The battle is in-state. The battle is the Big 10 Conference. The battle is national. The battle is planet Earth. And if they find life out there, then the battle will be universal.
Baby steps. They handled in-state,barely. Maybe they'll get to us in between planet Earth and the Universe. Universe has a pretty good HWT, so probably no Stoll.

Reactions: lookleft goright

Yeah, but the problem is that we have yet to master the "shut the hell up," "stay on your own board," "go away troll," or the game-changing "gtfo."

3 pages in here, a couple of HR posters spouting opposing POVs, and I've yet to see one of these surface. We've got a long way to go to compete.;)

Yeah, but the problem is that we have yet to master the "shut the hell up," "stay on your own board," "go away troll," or the game-changing "gtfo."

3 pages in here, a couple of HR posters spouting opposing POVs, and I've yet to see one of these surface. We've got a long way to go to compete.;)

The WiFi wars are not for the faint of heart. The HR has the equivalent population of China, but the fighting ability of the french.

#nonamesonourjerseys

The WiFi wars are not for the faint of heart. The HR has the equivalent population of China, but the fighting ability of the french.

#nonamesonourjerseys
Can't be true. If they had the equivalent population of China, it would be a statistical impossibility for the HR to only have 3 posters with an IQ over 100.

EDIT - mistaking an adverb for a preposition may not disqualify you from scoring 100, so let's give them 4. Still outside any conceivable standard deviation.

Last edited:

#nonamesonourjerseys
The poor French! They had no water, so they are surrender monkeys. The UK and the US had an Atlantic ocean of water, and so we get to call the French surrender monkeys. C’est la vie.

Last edited:

#nonamesonourjerseys

Can't be true. If they had the equivalent population of China, it would be a statistical impossibility for the HR to only have 3 posters with an IQ over 100.

EDIT - mistaking an adverb for a preposition may not disqualify you from scoring 100, so let's give them 4. Still outside any conceivable standard deviation.

@dunkej01 & @dicemen99 -- You two are a riot with the ridiculousness.

@WildTurk -- You inadvertently made this one of the funniest sequences in the modern era of message board history.

Thanks for the laughs, guys. Two thumbs-up.

tumblr_n15zb3vwi91s2n8qho1_500.png

(@WildTurk -- in case it's not obvious, you're The Meat)

Reactions: dicemen99

@WildTurk -- You inadvertently made this one of the funniest sequences in the modern era of message board history.

Turk hasnt met a football yet, that he could kick. But we love him just the same.

You sir, the work you have put in over the HR these past weeks, will certainly be rewarded at the next board meeting. Expect a little extra in your stocking this holiday season.

#blackops
#deepstate
#intranetcoup

2 things...Cheers was a fantastic show! I miss it. Have you shelled out 10$ yet for BTN+? Or still have a lock on that walleto_O

Reactions: slushhead
2 things...Cheers was a fantastic show! I miss it. Have you shelled out 10$ yet for BTN+? Or still have a lock on that walleto_O

You'll have to ask my wife about my options next weekend. More formidable than posting an anti-Brands poll on the HR.

Reactions: dicemen99

And no slush fund, steroids, calls to the NCAA, summer training money, Magic Man has done nothing, Zain stalls and cheats, our lightweights suck, poor Jimmy, Cael or Carl throws chairs, and specifically no vodka. Lol. Oh yeah, and that dude last year that went off about Sandusky after the Championship for about 4 hours.

Reactions: danoftw
The poor French! They had no water, so they are surrender monkeys. The UK and the US had an Atlantic ocean of water, and so we get to call the French surrender monkeys. C’est la vie.
The only thing the French hate more than Americans are German Panzers.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I don't have the perfect solution, but Willie was 100% right on FRL. When highly anticipated marquee matchups don't happen, it hurts the sport. If you can't see that, you're not being objective.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
ADVERTISEMENT