ADVERTISEMENT

Stolen from another board. RutgersAl's prognostication for the upcoming season for Rutgers!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
Rutgers will be the surprise team of the Big Ten this year. What's held Rutgers back, the past three years, is the lack of competent QB play. That changes this year with the emergence of freshman phenom Artur Sitkowski, who might be the best QB in the Big 10. Artur is more likely to play in the NFL than any other Big Ten Quarterback. He's got size, smarts, a tremendous arm, and most importantly, accuracy. This allows him to deliver the ball in tight passing windows. Supporting Artur could be the best Receiving Corp in the Big Ten. Bo Melton had a quiet first year, while he was figuring it out, and is poised to have a tremendous season. Complementing him is Shameen Jones, who has NFL tattooed on his forehead. Eddie Lewis, a sure handed slot receiver, rounds out the most improved WR unit in the Big Ten. They are joined by perhaps the best tight end corp in the Big Ten. Jerome Washington is a huge tight end and tremendous blocker with one foot in the NFL. Travis Vokolek is another huge tight end with tremendous hands and impressive athleticism for a big guy. You won't find a more potent combo of tight end playmakers anywhere. They are joined by a corp of running backs so good, I have to call them super backs. Isaiah could be better than Ray Rice, because he has a nice burst that Rice lacked. Jonathan Hilliman combines power and speed to inflict punishment on opposing defenses. Raheem Blackshear rounds out the trio, and can score from anywhere on the field. Guiding it all is the best OC in school history, John McNulty, who returned from the NFL, for the opportunity to guide the Rutgers offensive juggernaut. McNulty is going to make defenders cover every inch of the field. No more stacking the box Vs Rutgers, and succeeding, because McNulty and Artur will make you pay.

With an All American potential QB, and an impressive array of weapons, Rutgers is poised to surprise in 2018.

Rutgers will be the surprise team of the Big Ten this year. What's held Rutgers back, the past three years, is the lack of competent QB play. That changes this year with the emergence of freshman phenom Artur Sitkowski, who might be the best QB in the Big 10. Artur is more likely to play in the NFL than any other Big Ten Quarterback. He's got size, smarts, a tremendous arm, and most importantly, accuracy. This allows him to deliver the ball in tight passing windows. Supporting Artur could be the best Receiving Corp in the Big Ten. Bo Melton had a quiet first year, while he was figuring it out, and is poised to have a tremendous season. Complementing him is Shameen Jones, who has NFL tattooed on his forehead. Eddie Lewis, a sure handed slot receiver, rounds out the most improved WR unit in the Big Ten. They are joined by perhaps the best tight end corp in the Big Ten. Jerome Washington is a huge tight end and tremendous blocker with one foot in the NFL. Travis Vokolek is another huge tight end with tremendous hands and impressive athleticism for a big guy. You won't find a more potent combo of tight end playmakers anywhere. They are joined by a corp of running backs so good, I have to call them super backs. Isaiah could be better than Ray Rice, because he has a nice burst that Rice lacked. Jonathan Hilliman combines power and speed to inflict punishment on opposing defenses. Raheem Blackshear rounds out the trio, and can score from anywhere on the field. Guiding it all is the best OC in school history, John McNulty, who returned from the NFL, for the opportunity to guide the Rutgers offensive juggernaut. McNulty is going to make defenders cover every inch of the field. No more stacking the box Vs Rutgers, and succeeding, because McNulty and Artur will make you pay.

With an All American potential QB, and an impressive array of weapons, Rutgers is poised to surprise in 2018.
Rutgersal is an Internet treasure. Think bushwood type without all the i,e's.

He is to Rutgers what Lou Holtz is to ND. He has them winning it all pretty much every year. He's a fun read.

so as a PSU fan, i should be concerned that the 2018 Rutgers offense might break all the old Penn State 1994 offensive records and put even more guys in the NFL than that offense did.

Nope they are all going directly to the NFL Hall of Fame. They aren't even going to play any of those useless games. They are doing it on "potential" alone. LMAO.

How is he not a Pitt fan?

I think he might be. Have you ever seen either of these 2 in the same room at the same time?
This from the pitt board lamenting the loss of Matt Canada. Geez you would have thought with all those talented players they would have at least won the ACC.:cool:

>>

newcfo Prep
Silver Member

It wasn’t just Peterman

That offense had fringe nfl players at every single position

QB Peterman - 5th round
RB Conner - 3rd Round
FB Aston - Stud
WR Weah - UDFA
WR Henderson -UDFA
TE Orndoff - UDFA
LT O’Neil - 2nd Round
LG Johnsin - 4th Round
C Officer - UDFA
RG Bookser
RT Biznowaty - 6th Round

Canada called a good game but he had a lot of talent to work with

6 newcfo, Today at 5:50 AM
Like + Quote Reply
<<

LMOA.

Reactions: brupsu and TheGLOV
THAT IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST!
sport-american_football-american_footballers-child-kid-baby-smb061010_low.jpg

For those of you who would like to have a beer with RutgersAl, do you:
1. enjoy the company of people who continuously make fools of themselves?
2. revel in the comedy he provides?
3. are you a masochist?
4. Does he buy the beer?

3. are you a masochist?
4. Does he buy the beer?
Being a fan of your team, even an unrealistic one, is hardly making a fool of yourself.
There is an endless list of things in your life you must approach realistically and seriously.
How your college football team is going to do is not one of them.
What's the downside if he's wrong so long as he's not betting the rent money?
Part of being a fan is unrealistic expectations :)

I think he just recycles these year after year and changes the names.

Reactions: TheGLOV
3. are you a masochist?
4. Does he buy the beer?

We reply to your posts, so I guess we enjoy people who continuously make fools of themselves as well as revel in the comedy they provide. And you would buy the beer.

Being a fan of your team, even an unrealistic one, is hardly making a fool of yourself.
Nope, but buy listening to an individual who continuously way-over-hypes his team is. Most people would think, "what does over hyping your team every year make him worth listening to?
There is an endless list of things in your life you must approach realistically and seriously.
How your college football team is going to do is not one of them.
That's my point; why would you wish to listen to Al pontificate, while over-hyping his football team, year after year. Maybe after they become "the USC of the East"
What's the downside if he's wrong so long as he's not betting the rent money?
No downside for him, but for you; I doubt it would be entertaining or relaxing to hear the same ole over-hyping year after year.
Part of being a fan is unrealistic expectations :)
For him, yeah. What's in it for you?

I now know where the first 32 NFL draft picks will come from next year - Thanks AI.

All those things you say are true, but you are moving the goalposts.
Your original statement was he is making a fool of himself.
No he's not.
I agree with everything you added in the quoted post. No I would not want to listen to him. That doesn't mean he's making a fool of himself.

ADVERTISEMENT