ADVERTISEMENT

Stocks that are still good buys today?

Hero17

Nov 10, 2011
I did do a search for past threads but didn't see anything recent on stocks, my apologies Tom if there was a recent thread, but just checking what the board likes today. Many stocks have already had huge run up, but I know there must still be bargains out there? What do you like? :)

I did do a search for past threads but didn't see anything recent on stocks, my apologies Tom if there was a recent thread, but just checking what the board likes today. Many stocks have already had huge run up, but I know there must still be bargains out there? What do you like? :)
All of them.

Axon Enterprise, Inc. is a Scottsdale, Arizona-based company which develops technology and weapons products for law enforcement and civilians. Its initial product and former namesake is Taser, a line of electroshock weapons. The stock has been trading at ridiculous multiples but is well positioned and could be a takeover candidate.

Reactions: Hero17
I grabbed some shares of Shake Shake (SHAK), Thank you all for comments, I had not looked into electric vehicles before other than always thinking Tesla is overpriced then it keeps going up, but that segment really popped the last few days unfortunately.

Some expert said on National TV to sell Apple about 50 days ago. it is up about 10% since he said that. Be careful about experts.

are you trying to catch lightning in a bottle and get rich? or are you doing this to increase your nest egg for retirement? Are you using "fun money" and trying to hobby it? or are you using your funds earmarked for retirement?

If Disney World postpones its July 11 opening it may fall to $100. If it does grab it.

Reactions: wilbury
I've had Shopify for about 2 years and it's gone up about 7 x what I paid. Company is very well positioned for e-commerce

I’ve been buying Wells Fargo. I plan to hold it for awhile. The share price is down 52% since January and pays a nice dividend. However, they just recently slashed the dividend due to some pressure from the Fed. I feel it’s a good long term buy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT