ADVERTISEMENT

Still Love and Will Support PSU Football

mcpat

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2021
A little too much negativity for my taste. Sure, I was disappointed. But I’ll be in lot 24 bright and early next Saturday and can’t wait to support this team when they take the field.

A little too much negativity for my taste. Sure, I was disappointed. But I’ll be in lot 24 bright and early next Saturday and can’t wait to support this team when they take the field.
Apparently only 12-0 is acceptable to some on here.

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
You will be lucky to he there as far as I'm concerned. Learn from. The mistakes and get better.

Reactions: psu00 and mcpat
Apparently only 12-0 is acceptable to some on here.
No, but playing like they did yesterday was unacceptable for a coach that is supposedly "Elite." His record speaks for itself. So if you are satisfied with going 10-2 every year and not beating OSU or scUM then enjoy your rose colored glasses.

And I'm not sure where the superiority complex comes from to say" I still love and support them" that it makes you above anyone that is critical(who still loves and supports them). But hey deny reality all you want this is not a very good team at the moment and Franklin continues to be out coached when it matters.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and hoflane
No, but playing like they did yesterday was unacceptable for a coach that is supposedly "Elite." His record speaks for itself. So if you are satisfied with going 10-2 every year and not beating OSU or scUM then enjoy your rose colored glasses.

And I'm not sure where the superiority complex comes from to say" I still love and support them" that it makes you above anyone that is critical(who still loves and supports them). But hey deny reality all you want this is not a very good team at the moment and Franklin continues to be out coached when it matters.
Same sh!t I read after every loss…”its not that they lost, its how they lost.” BS, on this board there is no such thing as a good loss. So I’m sure everyone would be much more reasonable if they beat OSU but lost to Iowa or Illinois. Give me a break. It’s an expectation by many that 12-0 is the only acceptable outcome, but feel free to try and spin it any way you want.

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat

Losing sure does suck, but this season is far from over. A Big 10 title and a playoff birth are still legitimate possibilities.

Reactions: mcpat

Like clockwork these posts arrive the day after a loss.

Thanks for the balance. I was so pumped for the game yesterday and it’s Groundhog Day only interrupted by Divine Intervention in 2016 giving us a mirage that we can compete with OSU with Franklin at the helm.
Counter-intuitive play calling in a tight defensive low scoring game that every pundit predicted —- after the two great Singleton runs where line was firing out and then calling two straight pass plays made no sense and 6 yd run on third down and then FG. Next series third and one, pass called.
Going for it on 4th and four with 7 min left and 13-6 game and our defense staying stout could be grounds for malpractice if Franklin were a doctor (thank god he isn’t).

Despite it all, not fair for Allar to shoulder all the blame as he did postgame— he was deer in headlights all game and came unraveled in second half until the last minute— adults (Yurcich and Franklin) should have helped him all game. The lack of Oline and receiver development playing soft schedule is inexcusable and not fully recruiting misses— it’s on the coaches and ultimately Franklin.

We will be there to cheer our team on at home for Indiana, Michigan and Rutgers. I believe in Allar and Singleton and Allen— rest of team needs to do their part and let our playmakers thrive and coaches have to do their part— our fans will definitely do ours.

Reactions: mcpat
No superiority complex. Wanted to show support among the extreme negativity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT