ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sanderson(Cael’s Dad) Interview

NittanyLion84

Jan 24, 2016
PA - D9
At the 9:00 mark, you can see where Cael got his “Fun” approach from and later on, the fun part actually originated with Cael’s grandfather. At the 19:00 mark he talks about Cody. At the 31:00 mark he starts to discuss Cael. At 34:00 mark he starts to discuss Penn State. At the 52:00 mark he has a short discussion about David Taylor.

These Sanderson insights are awesome. Any recent extended conversations with Cael? All executives should listen to these insiders perspective on gratitude, fun, appreciation, hardwork, humility, etc... it’s a lifestyle.

Again thanks for linking this NL84.

The interviewer is darn good in interviewing Steve and not stepping around Steve's experiences to get to stories on his boys. Well done.

I always wonder how often Steve and his wife get to come to State College to watch Cody and Cael work and to more importantly see the grandchildren.

It's a hike from Utah to Central Pa.

Heck I hope the invitation to the pasta/brisket cookout this summer is extended to Steve and Debbie Sanderson.

The interviewer is darn good in interviewing Steve and not stepping around Steve's experiences to get to stories on his boys. Well done.

I always wonder how often Steve and his wife get to come to State College to watch Cody and Cael work and to more importantly see the grandchildren.

Heck I hope the invitation to the pasta/brisket cookout this summer is extended to Steve and Debbie Sanderson.
Ryan Warner is one of the best

I have seen Steve, Cole, Cael and Cody helping Coach Pavlechko instruct a State College elementary practice. The father is a helluva teacher.

ADVERTISEMENT