ADVERTISEMENT

Statement by BWI publisher Phil Grosz.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
First of all I'd like to thank so many members here in the Lions Den for the wonderful emails that have been sent to me concerning the health situation of my wife Priscilla.

The last three months have been very emotional for me as we have gone to a number of doctors getting second and third opinions regarding Priscilla's health situation. I'd like to let everyone know there now appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel regarding my wife's situation.

With what has taken place its greatly impacted my ability to hold my weekly chat sessions here in the Lions Den. This afternoon we have what appears to be one final doctor's appointment that will not allow me to hold my normal weekly Wednesday chat during Penn State's spring practice session.

That means unless something unexpected happens between now and next Wednesday [April, 4] I'll be able to restart my chat here in the Lions Den next Wednesday [April, 4] at 1 PM in the afternoon. And I'll be able to continue my chat session on each Wednesday throughout the remainder of spring practice.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and fruitful Easter holiday weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News