State of our schools

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Wrong!

Do you think India spends more on education than the USA?

Bonus question: What percent of India's children are born out of wedlock?
All the Indians I work with at my mega Corp were educated in India and just recently came to this country to work in IT.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
All the Indians I work with at my mega Corp were educated in India and just recently came to this country to work in IT.
India spends about 1/10 what the U.S. spends on education. So how could they possibly get superior results? And they are people of color. How can they get such good jobs in a racist country dominated by white privilege. Quit dodging the question.

Last edited:

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
India spends about 1/10 what the U.S. spends on education. So how could they possibly get superior results? And they are people of color. How can they get such good jobs in a racist country dominated by white privilege. Quit dodging the question.
They are educated in a country that has no white people.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
Because there are a billion of them, and if you don't work your ass off to the point of being slave labor, you've got no chance.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Because there are a billion of them, and if you don't work your ass off to the point of being slave labor, you've got no chance.
The other day NJ told me that people from India were better educated because they didn't have many white people.

Reactions: NJPSU

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
You still don’t get it. I already stated that these messages created an environment where several co workers felt comfortable enough to disclose to the team that they were gay. It’s about them, not me.
Who the fvck does that? Why would anyone care if your co workers are gay and why would they be compelled to tell people? Not sure a lot of people are running around at work making sure everyone knows they're hetero...

Reactions: bdgan

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Who the fvck does that? Why would anyone care if your co workers are gay and why would they be compelled to tell people? Not sure a lot of people are running around at work making sure everyone knows they're hetero...
You never talk about your wife at work? You never tell co workers what you did with your family over the weekend?

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
You never talk about your wife at work? You never tell co workers what you did with your family over the weekend?
Sure I do. As do my gay and lesbian coworkers. But it sounds to me that, you work for a company full of homophobes. Either that or your company just likes virtue signaling.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Sure I do. As do my gay and lesbian coworkers. But it sounds to me that, you work for a company full of homophobes. Either that or your company just likes virtue signaling.
You said “why would gay employees be compelled to tell people they are gay?”. Then you admit your gay co workers talk about their gay partners and it’s normal. Seems you can’t keep your talking points straight.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
He fails to answer because there is NO SUITABLE ANSWER.

Educational achievement is a function of latent IQ and desire.

Educational achievement is not a function of funding.

Success in America is not determined by skin color whatsoever, as evidenced that Indian Americans are the highest paid racial subgroup.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
You said “why would gay employees be compelled to tell people they are gay?”. Then you admit your gay co workers talk about their gay partners and it’s normal. Seems you can’t keep your talking points straight.
No one at my work talks like their sole purpose is to make sure everyone knows they're gay. But it sounds like where you work, they do, hence the daily " pep talks".

Reactions: bdgan

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The other day NJ told me that people from India were better educated because they didn't have many white people.
Jersey is a moron. He should just STFU and listen.

The average IQ in India is about 87 or so.

The average IQ of Indian Americans (due to selective immigration) is about 115.

So, given that America isn't a net racist country (there are obviously racist incidents, but on average, people are probably benefitting from not being white at this point), it isn't surprising at all to see that Indian Americans are the highest earning group.

Latest posts