ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Blatch RIP

ApexLion

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Willie Garson, the actor who played Stanford Blatch in Sex and the City died yesterday. Take a look at his resume. Those familiar with Woody Allen may agree with me that Willie was the Zelig of his generation. Unbelievable credits in addition to Sex and the City: NYPD blue, Twin Peaks, Ally McBeal, Star Trek Voyager, CSI versions, and The X-Files plus movies including There's Something About Mary, Groundhog Day, The Rock, Being John Malkovich. Unbelievable career for someone who died at 57.

p.s. he often played gay characters. He was heterosexual.

Wikipedia - Willie Garson

Reactions: NedFromYork
Met him at Nancy Juvonen's party years ago in the Hollywood Hills. Was super nice and really funny. I still remember the look of shock/horror on his face when I drunkenly asked a woman at the party when she was due. I'd mixed her up with another person (who was pregnant), but the outcome was still unpleasant as the rest of the people nearby all backed up and Willie said, "You didn't just ask that."

Willie Garson, the actor who played Stanford Blatch in Sex and the City died yesterday. Take a look at his resume. Those familiar with Woody Allen may agree with me that Willie was the Zelig of his generation. Unbelievable credits in addition to Sex and the City: NYPD blue, Twin Peaks, Ally McBeal, Star Trek Voyager, CSI versions, and The X-Files plus movies including There's Something About Mary, Groundhog Day, The Rock, Being John Malkovich. Unbelievable career for someone who died at 57.

p.s. he often played gay characters. He was heterosexual.

Wikipedia - Willie Garson
Any relation to Elmo?

• Wow
Reactions: ApexLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT