ADVERTISEMENT

Springsteen concert

cvilleelkscoach

Feb 4, 2011
I saw Bruce tonight at the Schott at OSU. If you have ticket to see him at the BJC you will not be disappointed. It was awesome to hear the River in straight through. He then played 4 sign choices and several others. 35 songs total, no encore, he stayed on the stage and kept playing 3 hours 40 minutes. One of the sign choices was Born in the USA which they seldom play live anymore.

I've seen many Bruce shows, this was one of the better ones.

Reactions: tgar
I have 2 extra tickets in section 127 that I am trying to get rid of if someone is interested PM me.

i am excited to go see him at the BJC on Monday...however, the BJC should sell alcohol for this...that would make it much better

I had tickets for the canceled Greensboro, N.C., show. I'm disappointed I missed it (I've seen him eight times), but hopefully this sends a message to the stuck-in-the-1930s governor and state legislature.

Greensboro lost a lot of revenue -- food, hotels, $20 parking fee at the coliseum.

I had tickets for the canceled Greensboro, N.C., show. I'm disappointed I missed it (I've seen him eight times), but hopefully this sends a message to the stuck-in-the-1930s governor and state legislature.

Greensboro lost a lot of revenue -- food, hotels, $20 parking fee at the coliseum.
I'm all for reasonable accommodation--the bathrooms in my dorm in Germany in 1978 were co-ed, but had ceiling to floor stalls for (some) privacy--but I think the likelihood is that there are far more creeps the bathroom accommodation would encourage (and some reports of this happening already) than there are transgender folks this would help. The US is not Europe, where nudity in places like saunas and the like is accepted for mixed sexes (and ages).

I'm all for reasonable accommodation--the bathrooms in my dorm in Germany in 1978 were co-ed, but had ceiling to floor stalls for (some) privacy--but I think the likelihood is that there are far more creeps the bathroom accommodation would encourage (and some reports of this happening already) than there are transgender folks this would help. The US is not Europe, where nudity in places like saunas and the like is accepted for mixed sexes (and ages).
Could be, but I sure as hell would not put on a dress and makeup in order to get next to some gal (no matter how good looking) while she was taking a duke..

Sherry Darling is an underappreciated tune from the River. Love that song, nothing major about it, just a fun tune.
Probably his most under appreciated. Great song. Used to crank that while driving along Belmar beach making deliveries for work.
"Now there's girls melting on the beach
So fine and so out of reach". So fitting.

Could be, but I sure as hell would not put on a dress and makeup in order to get next to some gal (no matter how good looking) while she was taking a duke..

It's more the locker rooms (which were also part of the original change that the law was responding to) from what I heard--and creepier than that. I do not want to be more specific as it turns my stomach. The guy in question was clothed but not wearing women's clothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT