Kelly#14??? (Got to be kidding)
Petrino#13
Dantonio#10
Shaw#7 (Overrated)
Harbaugh#5 (After last year)?????
Swinney#3
Meyer#2 (No surprise)
Saban#1 (Certainly no surprise)

These are the ones that caught my eye as I was really interested in where they ranked JF. Surprised to see Kelly, Petrino, and Harbaugh ranked that high. Also surprised to see Shaw at #7.

Narduzzi#36
Ferentz#25
Chryst#22
Franklin#15
Petrino#13
Dantonio#10
Shaw#7 (Overrated)
Swinney#3
Meyer#2 (No surprise)

These are the ones that caught my eye as I was really interested in where they ranked JF. Surprised to see Kelly, Petrino, and Harbaugh ranked that high. Also surprised to see Shaw at #7.

Yeah, Harbaugh at #5 is a joke. Back to back 3rd place finishes in his DIVISION and he's the 5th best coach in the country? Good grief. He managed to let OSU beat them last year when it was questionable whether J.T. Barrett would even complete a pass. And his silly antics on the sideline cost his team in a major way.

Kelly at #14 is not even worthy of a comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 81b&w and Alphabets
Narduzzi#36
Ferentz#25
Chryst#22
Franklin#15
Petrino#13
Dantonio#10
Shaw#7 (Overrated)
Swinney#3
Meyer#2 (No surprise)

Narduzzi at #36 is the biggest joke. He can't coach and can't recruit. Besides that, he is an arrogant humorless a$$hole. In a few years he will be assistant defensive coach at Western Alabama State.

Yeah, Harbaugh at #5 is a joke. Back to back 3rd place finishes in his DIVISION and he's the 5th best coach in the country? Good grief. He managed to let OSU beat them last year when it was questionable whether J.T. Barrett would even complete a pass. And his silly antics on the sideline cost his team in a major way.

Kelly at #14 is not even worthy of a comment.
49-10

Big-Ten-Championship-_Magu-1034x840.jpg

Narduzzi at #36 is the biggest joke. He can't coach and can't recruit. Besides that, he is an arrogant humorless a$$hole. In a few years he will be assistant defensive coach at Western Alabama State.
That is an insult to Western Alabama State!

Narduzzi#36
Ferentz#25
Chryst#22
Franklin#15
Petrino#13
Dantonio#10
Shaw#7 (Overrated)
Swinney#3
Meyer#2 (No surprise)

Kelly is an absolute joke, a fetid waste of corpulent, red-faced flesh. Besides that, he SUCKS and can't coach worth a crap.

Craig Bohl at 73 is just wrong. Bob Davie should be higher than 75. Rhule at 48 should be higher.

Jim Mora and Butch Jones at 33 and 34 are overrated. Mora has sucked at UCLA.
Clay Helton is questionable at 24. Without a stud QB, he was not good. Jury still out.
Whittingham underrated at 20.

I agree that Kelly is waaaay overrated at 14. He has done nothing but disappoint.
Bill Snyder > D'Antonio

Reactions: psute
Craig Bohl at 73 is just wrong. Bob Davie should be higher than 75. Rhule at 48 should be higher.

Jim Mora and Butch Jones at 33 and 34 are overrated. Mora has sucked at UCLA.
Clay Helton is questionable at 24. Without a stud QB, he was not good. Jury still out.
Whittingham underrated at 20.

I agree that Kelly is waaaay overrated at 14. He has done nothing but disappoint.
Bill Snyder > D'Antonio

Not at his current age. But earlier in his career you could make an argument Bill snyder was the best coach in football

Lolololololololololololololololololol, breathe, lolololololololololololololololololol.

Michigan is the Pitt of the Big Ten. Can't look at the big picture. By big, I mean B1G Champions!!!! I'm sure Captain Sleepover will get to that point someday. maybe. Prob not.

Now gtfoutta here!!!!
Scoreboard, 49-10.

Awful game. Awful memory.

UM 49-10 PSU was impressive.

So was PSU 41-14 Iowa. How'd the mighty men of Michigan far v. them?

Or against OSU?

Saban is clear #1.

I think Shaw at #7 may be a tad high, but not by much. The guy can coach, and in the landscape of college football, and he does not get the same stud talent that USC, Alabama, Clemson get.

Reactions: smealpsu2005
Kelly? He has the rabid fan base behind him, the ND hype machine drumming up fake awesomeness, and top recruiting classes, all handed to him on a silver platter. And he squanders that to a 4-8 record?

Scoreboard, 49-10.
Lol, narrow minded sPitt and scUM fans. Always winning battles, forever losing wars.

Let us know when your savior finally wins a B1G Championship like the leagues top coaches, Meyer and Franklin. Maybe sleeping over at a teenagers house doesn't work, after all???

Lol, narrow minded sPitt and scUM fans. Always winning battles, forever losing wars.

Let us know when your savior finally wins a B1G Championship like the leagues top coaches, Meyer and Franklin. Maybe sleeping over at a teenagers house doesn't work, after all???

Harbaugh is definitely one of the B1G's top coaches and recruiters. He's entertaining for sure, but he also seems like a real a$$. He may win a NC (doubtful) and I'd expect him to win the B1G at some point (he'd better for what UM is spending), but on the balance I'm glad he's on someone else's sideline.

Kelly? Nah. Decent coach, but same. Certainly can't say he's a bad coach but I'm glad he's on another sideline. I hope he does well enough to keep his job for a long time and isn't replaced by a good coach.

Michigan hasn't won the Big Ten in 14 years. Ya' gotta give them something to feel smug about.

They've done very little in the last half century, yet seem to get all kinds of praise & reverence heaped on them. I cannot understand why. They had the great Bo, who won nothing there, yet he is a legend. They can keep harping on 49-10, against a young injury depleted team, when they were filled with 4th and 5th year seniors. Hope they enjoyed sitting home the first weekend last Dec. and watching the team they beat 49-10 win the conference title.

Scoreboard, 49-10.

hahahahahahahahaha ... cute. Perhaps you and your Pitt twin get off to posting scores of wins over teams that actually won championships. I understand. When your program has all of ONE SINGLE undefeated, untied season since World War II, you tend to relish those little victories, inconsequential though they may be.

Can you post your school's all-time Bowl record for us? Or maybe Bo's bowl record? I bet that would put all of us Penn Staters in our place.

hahahahahahahahaha ... Michigan ... hahahahahahahahaha ... pathetic

Which team played out the whole season, winning the B1G Campionship?
2003, the Patriots lost 31-0 in their opening game. They went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl. Anybody in Buffalo bragging about beating them?

Lol, bragging about a fluky conference championship. If you don't win the NC, you take head to head every time.

Narduzzi#36
Ferentz#25
Chryst#22
Franklin#15
Petrino#13
Dantonio#10
Shaw#7 (Overrated)
Swinney#3
Meyer#2 (No surprise)

Ferentz at 25 is too low in my opinion. The guy can flat out coach and has probably done more with less than most D1 Coaches. Imagine him at Michigan with the recruiting they do!

Lol, bragging about a fluky conference championship. If you don't win the NC, you take head to head every time.

So you're saying you'd give up Michigan's 2004 B1G title just for a win over OSU that year?

Sure.

Heck, I had no idea who even won the game that year without looking it up. But I have no problem reciting all the B1G champs over the past 15 years.

So you're saying you'd give up Michigan's 2004 B1G title just for a win over OSU that year?

Sure.

Heck, I had no idea who even won the game that year without looking it up. But I have no problem reciting all the B1G champs over the past 15 years.

No one cares about the OSU - UM game, except for the Walmart fans of both those programs. It's been irrelevant for the past 50 years

No one cares about the OSU - UM game, except for the Walmart fans of both those programs. It's been irrelevant for the past 50 years

jim delany cares. Wait. Maybe he's a Wal-Mart um-Tosu athletic supporter.

Congrats. Get a key chain made. I'm sure Narduzzi can tell you where you can get 'em cheap. Franklin will just have to deal with his B1G championship trophy. Too big to put in his pocket.
Is that a B1G championship trophy in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

ADVERTISEMENT