ADVERTISEMENT

Spectacular right now: 3/13 at 10:45 PM---Northern Lights web cam from Manitoba Canada

fairgambit

Aug 20, 2010
Incredible now but constantly changing. (Credit to Explore.org)

Earlier this month.
20201113T052306_3998141.ts.jpg

Last edited:
I envy you. Its on my bucket list.
Saw it twice right here in W Pa. First time scared the hell outta me when I was a young lad. I had read that NASA was going to release some tracer chemicals in the upper atmosphere. I was out late and saw the sky turning all these strange colors and thought they burned up the whole atmosphere! Few minutes later realized it was the northern lights and dragged the whole family outside to see it.

Spectacular right now 12:19 AM, but constantly changing. (Credit to Explore.org)

Earlier tonight.
get

20201113T052306_3998141.ts.jpg
You’re not fooling me. This post is obviously some devious marketing plan you have concocted to generate people’s interest in this magnificent phenomenon. Somehow you must be close to acquiring exclusive viewing rights.

On my bucket list as well. Traveled to Iceland many years ago this time of year in hopes of catching a glimpse but it was overcast the entire time we were there.

Reactions: fairgambit
You’re not fooling me. This post is obviously some devious marketing plan you have concocted to generate people’s interest in this magnificent phenomenon. Somehow you must be close to acquiring exclusive viewing rights.
😊

On my bucket list as well. Traveled to Iceland many years ago this time of year in hopes of catching a glimpse but it was overcast the entire time we were there.
There appears to be a lot of interest so the Fairgambit Worldwide Travel Agency will consider a first class Northern Lights Tour to Canada, Finland, Norway, or Sweden. Guided by lovely local ladies, our Motto will be See The Northern Lights or Bust.😊

0046d7183479b6eaae81d7ec070783ce--snow-bunnies-hot-blonde-girls.jpg

There appears to be a lot of interest so the Fairgambit Worldwide Travel Agency will consider a first class Northern Lights Tour to Canada, Finland, Norway, or Sweden. Guided by lovely local ladies, our Motto will be See The Northern Lights or Bust.😊

Um, see you later I’m with BOB on this one.

• Wow
Reactions: PearlSUJam

Now THAT'S how you wear a bikini. She looks a little like a bustier, blonder Trish Regan.

Is the wooden beam she's resting on symbolic?

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
Supposedly, they are dipping much lower in the next few days. There's a chance that they'll be visible in most of PA the next few days (and lots of other states where they are not usually visible).

Hello Fairgambit. We need your enterprises to develop a cloud piercing device. Already dark. Hopefully there will be another light show tonight.

They should set up a notification system like texts or email for when there is an active display. Just sign up for notifications.
I think Alberta has some kind of notification forecast? I'll have to see if I can find it. That is like a weather forcast though. This season should be active. By most accounts, this won't be the last time. I guess Norway was active today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT