ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier targeting Lubert

According to Dranov and McGueary, Sr., MM did not tell them what happened, only that he was virtually incoherent. They knew MM saw something, but not what he saw. What ever it was, it was a severe shock.

It also did come out in the McQueary trial, that he had referenced the incident, without specifics, to players at one point.

First there is an idiot, or PiTiot.....

You must be really special, Ed.
Haha! Only a certain someone who has been regularly wallowing in the PL abyss since 2012 would attempt to use this "retort". It's so old I fell off my dinosaur. I haven't read a PL peanut gallery comment for 4 years and even I recognize this gives you away, darlin!

Busted:

Last edited:
According to Dranov and McGueary, Sr., MM did not tell them what happened, only that he was virtually incoherent. They knew MM saw something, but not what he saw. What ever it was, it was a severe shock.

It also did come out in the McQueary trial, that he had referenced the incident, without specifics, to players at one point.

Nope, not believable. I don't believe that MM was so incoherent that he was never able to muster the words (at any point over a 9 YEAR window) to his dad or family friend that he thought JS was sodomzing a kid that night he was all distraught. That's what you'd have to argue to believe your contention. Do you really believe that at no point in time JM nor Dr. D re approached MM after he calmed down to get the details from him?? Come on now...

When JM had his follow up meeting with Schultz a few months later where he expressed no dissatisfaction to Schultz, was MM still too distraught to describe to his dad that he thought JS was sodomizing a kid and that JS needed to be arrested ASAP??

Nope, not believable. I don't believe that MM was so incoherent that he was never able to muster the words (at any point over a 9 YEAR window) to his dad or family friend that he thought JS was sodomzing a kid that night he was all distraught. That's what you'd have to argue to believe your contention. Do you really believe that at no point in time JM nor Dr. D re approached MM after he calmed down to get the details from him?? Come on now...

When JM had his follow up meeting with Schultz a few months later where he expressed no dissatisfaction to Schultz, was MM still too distraught to describe to his dad that he thought JS was sodomizing a kid and that JS needed to be arrested ASAP??

A SVP told a Graduate Assistant "It's been taken care of." What graduate assistant would question that?

That doesn't mean it was taken care of. It just means that Mike was told it was.

Reactions: Stufftodo
First, where, in that entire post, did I call Ganim a "genius." I mentioned how her first story was off (the real story was worse).

Second, unlike you, apparently, I am not going to accept what is out there at face value, because we keep finding out stuff.

Here are a few examples:

1. Ganim's first story (3/31/11) was about a victim in 2008, a boy hugged in a shower room in 1998. In the latter case, it could have meant that Sandusky, while others were in the shower with, put his arm around the shoulder of the boy, or that boy hugged Sandusky to thank him for the treat of being in shower room with the team. I assumd that it was something innocent being misconstrued and the witness mentioning it to his parent. On 11/5/11, we all found out that the witness was another victim (B.K.) and that it was reported to the police at the time. We also discovered 6 victims that were not mentioned in Ganim's article.

2. About a month after the first presentment, we had a second presentment with two more victims.

3. In July, we got to see all that documentation at end of the Freeh Report. What Freeh's conclusions, opinions, and speculation were of small importance. The documentation at the back of the report is what is important.

4. We get things like like the letter to Bagwell from the DOJ listing that Paterno was "one of the primary targets of an investigation," federal investigation, at the time of his death. You might wish to google "target of an investigation."

5. We have then those insurance suit claims about Paterno knowing about Sandusky in the 1980's. We don't have the details so there is the possibility that they are not corroborated. In some of them might have a third person corroboration. We don't know.

6. Finally, Courtney speaks and says that he advised Shultz to report it and let DPW do what it considered appropriate. Of course we have no evidence that it was reported, even though there is evidence of one that was reported 2 1/2 years before the 2001 incident.

All those things consider, do you really have any reason why I should be optimistic?

Hahahaha. You need much better material. Who does your script for you. So MM was suffering from PTSD??? Have a roadside IED go off near him, then come back with better material.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeR0206
Wouldn't he just assume these things can take years to investigate?

This one actually did.

How could any investigation FORMALLY take place since the one and only witness NEVER filed a police report/written statement?

C/S were not child abuse investigators or even "investigators" of any kind for that matter, they were college admins. Schultz could have very easily had someone from UPPD come take MM's statement if MM wanted to go on the record but apparently he didn't feel strong enough about what he THOUGHT was happening to take that step. The fact that MM took the route he did, not calling police that night then waiting 10 days to have an informal off the record convo with some college admins and never filing an actual police report, suggests he wasn't certain of anything at the time other than the shower was inappropriate, certainly not that a crime against a kid had been committed.

None of it makes any sense. Anyone with common sense can see that.

I never said anything about 9 years, only that night. I don't believe both McQueary's and Dranov are lying.

I think that after that, they felt the best course of action was reporting it to Paterno.

I can't that I would have acted differently in the circumstances. McQueary was faced with someone he respected and admired doing something hideous. It had to be a shock. If I were in a similar situation, I might have dialed 911 either.

I do not find fault with anything McQueary, or Paterno, did in reporting this.

Well I'd be tickled pink to be able follow along. What are some of your other screen names?

Legion, for we are many. ;)

Actually, my first posts on here were about a week ago.

You seem quite interested me. Thanks, but I don't want to go out with you for dinner and a movie.

Legion, for we are many. ;)

Actually, my first posts on here were about a week ago.

You seem quite interested me. Thanks, but I don't want to go out with you for dinner and a movie.
il_340x270.586879032_spmi.jpg

Everyone's favorite parliamentarian and pseudo-child care advocate/professional victim.

Or, they could be my collaborators.

Bluntly, I couldn't come up as much comedy as you guys seem intent on manufacturing. I'll have to wait until the come up with that list again so I can share it. :)

You witness a rape of a child... and don't even provide details or context to your wife ? Really ? I mean... really ??????

ADVERTISEMENT