ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier Jail Sentence Upheld

Counting on you guys and all your friends to hammer this mother****er on twitter

He's getting hammered on Twitter - probably 70 / 30 against the AG who's never tried a case. I would guess that this grandstanding, spotlight-seeking twit knows nothing about the actual facts of the case. REMEMBER this when he runs for governor...because if he wins, he'll then be running for senator or - God forbid - president.

Coming up live on KDKA radio, Paul Zeise interviews John Ziegler. Here is a link to the live video feed.

Here is Ziegler's tweet about the interview.

To listen to this excellent interview at the KDKA archive, select Paul Zeise 9 am - 12 pm. The interview starts at around the 9:38:00 mark and goes on for ~ 8 minutes. People are asking for a short clip that demonstrates Jerry's innocence. Here it is. It covers absurdity of Spanier case and the date of the Mike McQueary incident.

To listen to this excellent interview at the KDKA archive, select Paul Zeise 9 am - 12 pm. The interview starts at around the 9:38:00 mark and goes on for ~ 8 minutes. People are asking for a short clip that demonstrates Jerry's innocence. Here it is. It covers absurdity of Spanier case and the date of the Mike McQueary incident.

Been listening to this for 25 minutes and no Zig. Wrong link?

You have to select the Paul Zeise show 9am - 12 pm. The interview with Zig starts ~9;38:00 am.
I don't see those options either. The first link you gave me was a gun grabber link where I couldn't even advance the audio to a further point. If you have a more specific link - get back to me, because this is a no go. Have a great weekend.

I don't see those options either. The first link you gave me was a gun grabber link where I couldn't even advance the audio to a further point. If you have a more specific link - get back to me, because this is a no go. Have a great weekend.
Try this link:

At the bottom of the page should be different shows on kdka, move the shows to the left one click and you you now see Paul Zeise and select that.

That doesn't do it either. I got Bethany - a charming rino county commissioner. I don't ****ing care. I appreciate your efforts. But don't provide links that (like Pittsburgh) don't work in the future.
Try again, it does work. You have to drag forward a bit to find it. I'd say around 9:30 AM or so?

He's getting hammered on Twitter - probably 70 / 30 against the AG who's never tried a case. I would guess that this grandstanding, spotlight-seeking twit knows nothing about the actual facts of the case. REMEMBER this when he runs for governor...because if he wins, he'll then be running for senator or - God forbid - president.
It should be law that the PA AG can't run for office in the state of PA for 10 years once they're out of office. This position has been abused too many times on both sides for political reasons.

Reactions: marshall23
It should be law that the PA AG can't run for office in the state of PA for 10 years once they're out of office. This position has been abused too many times on both sides for political reasons.
This is true in most states. I used to admire state AGs because I thought they were looking out for the people. I've come to believe that most are looking to make a name for themselves.

Reactions: nits74
I agree the position has been abused, but I wouldn't favor any limit on their ability to seek another office. An informed electorate, admittedly a rarity, should be sufficient to prevent abuse of office. If it is not, so be it. We get what we deserve.

I agree the position has been abused, but I wouldn't favor any limit on their ability to seek another office. An informed electorate, admittedly a rarity, should be sufficient to prevent abuse of office. If it is not, so be it. We get what we deserve.
indeed

The past 2 AG from my area did jail time so I think it's time for reform.

ADVERTISEMENT