ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier has a book coming out in 09/22

"Spanier, 74, declined to be interviewed by PennLive because of what he sees as negative coverage of him and Penn State by the news site."
They might ask tough questions for which he has no answers. Like how could someone be vulnerable for not reporting "horseplay" 🤣

"Governor Corbett does not believe the facts support the recollections of the author."
Corbett is right. Spanier is a sad egotistical man who fell from a great height because he cared more for the image of the institution he led rather than for helpless children who Sandusky abused. It won't work and Spanier will always be remembered as the leader of PSU who failed ultimately and paid the price for such in jail.

"He also hopes that the author will contribute profits from the book to a nonprofit organization supporting children who have been victims of sexual assaults.”

I doubt he will do such. What a worthless human being.

"Spanier, 74, declined to be interviewed by PennLive because of what he sees as negative coverage of him and Penn State by the news site."
They might ask tough questions for which he has no answers. Like how could someone be vulnerable for not reporting "horseplay" 🤣

"Governor Corbett does not believe the facts support the recollections of the author."
Corbett is right. Spanier is a sad egotistical man who fell from a great height because he cared more for the image of the institution he led rather than for helpless children who Sandusky abused. It won't work and Spanier will always be remembered as the leader of PSU who failed ultimately and paid the price for such in jail.

"He also hopes that the author will contribute profits from the book to a nonprofit organization supporting children who have been victims of sexual assaults.”

Once again you are here contributing nothing to the conversation.

You have zero facts to back up your assertions above. Corbett was a bad actor in all of this (and a terrible governor). I'll take the word of Spanier (who I am not a fan of) over his any day.

But they are all the same and the Conspiracy Blog is Cipriano's you boob.
They are far from the same and this author is not one of the people you listed. So you are either too dumb to read or are being willfully dishonest.

Once again you are here contributing nothing to the conversation.
I'm refuting you so that is a great contribution.
You have zero facts to back up your assertions above.
No, Spanier has zero facts and is a convicted criminal.
Corbett was a bad actor in all of this (and a terrible governor).
Zero proof of that and a conspiracy theory.
I'll take the word of Spanier (who I am not a fan of) over his any day.
Spanier is a proven criminal.

Last edited:
They are far from the same
They all are exactly the same
and this author is not one of the people you listed.
Whose blog is the crap on? Idiot
So you are either too dumb to read or are being willfully dishonest.
I had wanted to say this to you earlier but felt you were too dim to understand it but I will try. You suffer from an cognitive bias known as the Dunning-Kruger effect. Here is a link for you to study: Take a read . It'll help you grow in this. In short, you are a moron but think you are a genius. I'm helping you to see it. Since you like hip names to throw about I will now call you AlexDK. Alex for Alex Jones, your mentor, and DK for your affliction Dunning Kruger.

I'm refuting you so that is a great contribution.

No, Spanier has zero facts and is a convicted criminal.

Zero proof of that and a conspiracy theory.

Spanier is a proven criminal.
You are adding nothing to the discussion. I came here to provide two new articles, which are actually pretty balanced.

You have nothing new to contribute. STFU.

Reactions: francofan
They all are exactly the same
Why do they have different names and different websites then, you cretin?
Whose blog is the crap on? Idiot
You think the "owner" of a blog writes all content? You are clueless.
I had wanted to say this to you earlier but felt you were too dim to understand it but I will try. You suffer from an cognitive bias known as the Dunning-Kruger effect. Here is a link for you to study: Take a read . It'll help you grow in this. In short, you are a moron but think you are a genius. I'm helping you to see it. Since you like hip names to throw about I will now call you AlexDK. Alex for Alex Jones, your mentor, and DK for your affliction Dunning Kruger.
I have no idea who Alex Jones is. I'm guessing he's some right wing hack that you worship.

There is a tremendous amount of data to support the fact that I am not a moron. You refuse to acknowledge any of this evidence.

Worse, you have nothing to add here so all you do it resort to hurling insults and personal attacks.

You are adding nothing to the discussion. I came here to provide two new articles, which are actually pretty balanced.
Balanced? Cipriano's conspiracy blog? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 What a laugh. Say, is Jerry out of the pokey yet? 😱
You have nothing new to contribute.
Refuting you is new and fun. You aren't "contributing" anything but just posting trash. I help clean it out
No I won't.

Why do they have different names and different websites then, you cretin?
You boob. They are the same types of people. Conspiracy Entrepreneurs.
You think the "owner" of a blog writes all content?
He decides what goes on there you fool
You are clueless.
And you are a horrible person AlexDK
I have no idea who Alex Jones is. I'm guessing he's some right wing hack that you worship.
You must be living under a rock (or mommies' basement) as ole Alex has been front page news for the last several months. Look him up AlexDK. Or just start here: Here
There is a tremendous amount of data to support the fact that I am not a moron.
Because it is fake so there is no such data.
You refuse to acknowledge any of this evidence.
Because it is a lie.
Worse, you have nothing to add here so all you do it resort to hurling insults and personal attacks.
Pot meet kettle. I'm busting your dung conspiracies. BTW you started with the name calling in Post 161. 🙄

Last edited:

You must be living under a rock (or mommies' basement) as ole Alex has been front page news for the last several months. Look him up AlexDK. Or just start here: Here

Because it is a lie.

Pot meet kettle. I'm busting your dung conspiracies.
You are contributing nothing. In fact you attack me, even though I wrote neither article I posted (one was pennlive) and didn't comment on either of them. I merely posted them for people to read.

But you are such an insecure, insignificant, irrelevant little man that you had to comment and immediately go to personal attacks BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

I've been on this site for a long time (at least two decades). I have never blocked anyone in my life. Congratulations, you are the first, you worthless sack of human excrement. I hope you get dick cancer and die.

Because it is a lie.

Pot meet kettle. I'm busting your dung conspiracies.
He's got a financial interest in the "gold rush" that hit Centre County a decade ago. Lot's of attorneys and "financial consultants" etc. live in fear of the truth surfacing. If not, they would welcome debate and a retrial for Sandusky. Hell, PSU OGBOT are afraid their motives will reach the surface as well.

You are contributing nothing. In fact you attack me, even though I wrote neither article I posted (one was pennlive) and didn't comment on either of them. I merely posted them for people to read.

But you are such an insecure, insignificant, irrelevant little man that you had to comment and immediately go to personal attacks BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

I've been on this site for a long time (at least two decades). I have never blocked anyone in my life. Congratulations, you are the first, you worthless sack of human excrement. I hope you get dick cancer and die.
Keep in mind that Josh Shapiro is running for governor. In the interest of disclosure.....I do not live in Pa. Nor do I endorse his opponent in anyway. But Shapiro, lied to PSU folks when he was running for AG, and sent 3 innocent men to prison. He ignored Ex Post Facto protection and he is scared shitless this is going to be an issue with PSU Alums and fans. He knows all too well what happened to that sack of dung Corbett. Shapiro is a political hack and a weasel that would run over his own mother to win an election. Be warned.

Reactions: RussianEagle
Keep in mind that Josh Shapiro is running for governor. In the interest of disclosure.....I do not live in Pa. Nor do I endorse his opponent in anyway. But Shapiro, lied to PSU folks when he was running for AG, and sent 3 innocent men to prison. He ignored Ex Post Facto protection and he is scared shitless this is going to be an issue with PSU Alums and fans. He knows all too well what happened to that sack of dung Corbett. Shapiro is a political hack and a weasel that would run over his own mother to win an election. Be warned.
I don't live in PA either but I do recall the Gov that threw JVP under the bus was the only major office lost (Gov, Senator or House of Reps) lost by the GOP in the entire nation. I believe I would vote for attila the hun before Josh Shapiro.

41e734ce7874e0b1da56c5c7703c2bf9.jpg

I accept your surrender you worthless JoeBot pedophile enabler. And BTW YOU started the personal attacks in Post 161! Wishing such a death on someone shows the kind of sick person you are. I'll keep refuting your BS however. As long as it takes.

Last edited:
He's got a financial interest in the "gold rush" that hit Centre County a decade ago. Lot's of attorneys and "financial consultants" etc. live in fear of the truth surfacing. If not, they would welcome debate and a retrial for Sandusky. Hell, PSU OGBOT are afraid their motives will reach the surface as well.
What's YOUR financial interest in peddling these lies? Just your religious devotion as a JoeBot?

He's a human scumbag that appears here, only when this topic comes up. 11 years ago I'll bet he was looking for a handout. Or he's married to a certain prosecutor.......
I don't defend Pedophiles as you do so who is the scumbag?

Keep in mind that Josh Shapiro is running for governor. In the interest of disclosure.....I do not live in Pa. Nor do I endorse his opponent in anyway.

But Shapiro, lied to PSU folks when he was running for AG,
How did he lie to PSU folks?
and sent 3 guilty men to prison.
Fixed it for you
He ignored Ex Post Facto protection
Did the Supreme Court who agreed with him?
and he is scared shitless this is going to be an issue with PSU Alums and fans. He knows all too well what happened to that sack of dung Corbett. Shapiro is a political hack and a weasel that would run over his own mother to win an election. Be warned.
He may be all those things you allege but he did the world a solid by locking away three big shots who looked the other way while kids suffered.

I don't live in PA either but I do recall the Gov that threw JVP under the bus was the only major office lost (Gov, Senator or House of Reps) lost by the GOP in the entire nation. I believe I would vote for attila the hun before Josh Shapiro.

41e734ce7874e0b1da56c5c7703c2bf9.jpg
That did happen and it's scary that the JoeBots have that much sway.

What's YOUR financial interest in peddling these lies? Just your religious devotion as a JoeBot?
I'm well known on this site and participate daily in the give and take. You are the deviate that comes out only when the fear of truth emerges. You are on the clock.

N
How did he lie to PSU folks?

Fixed it for you

Did the Supreme Court who agreed with him?

He may be all those things you allege but he did the world a solid by locking away three big shots who looked the other way while kids suffered.
Name the child abused at PSU.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Kind of stupid to vote him out because he did the right thing and made Joe step down. Otherwise, the damage to PSU would have been greater.
You are a magnificent clown. Ohio State, Michigan State and Michigan all had sex scandals of many times the magnitude of what allegedly occurred at PSU (and if it did occur was a failure or PA. child services, courts, law enforcement and a charity under the supervision of the OAG....LOL Corbett). They suffered nothing akin to PSU because their respective governors did not have an agenda.

I am very sorry for the abuse you suffered as a child. Hopefully you will someday come to peace.

Kind of stupid to vote him out because he did the right thing and made Joe step down. Otherwise, the damage to PSU would have been greater.
How could the damage have been greater?

Corbett didn't get Sandusky when he was AG and he didn't warn PSU officials. It's clear that he had animosity towards Spanier. I don't see how he's the hero in this case.

ADVERTISEMENT