ADVERTISEMENT

South Park fans

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Anyway I can view a particular episode....this episode was banned from being shown a bunch of years ago. It involved Cartmann and the boys taking a sex ed class....the 2 sex ed teachers ended up having sex....the show was absolutely hilarious.

Can also find it on DVD:

"Proper Condom Use", along with the fourteen other episodes from South Park: the Complete Fifth Season, was released on a three-disc DVD set in the United States on February 22, 2005. The sets included brief audio commentaries by Parker and Stone for each episode.[5]

"Proper Condom Use" was released on DVD in June 2002, along with the episodes "Cripple Fight," "Scott Tenorman Must Die" and "It Hits the Fan", on a video titled Insults to Injuries.[6][7]

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Anyway I can view a particular episode....this episode was banned from being shown a bunch of years ago. It involved Cartmann and the boys taking a sex ed class....the 2 sex ed teachers ended up having sex....the show was absolutely hilarious.
Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Scissor me timbers.

tumblr_nngbgmAHZi1r4gei2o1_400.gif

I used to subscribe to Hulu just for South Park. That's your best bet, although if it's been banned then you may be SOL.

Reactions: nittany dave
Scissor me timbers.

tumblr_nngbgmAHZi1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Hilarious episode....the male Health teacher told Cartmann and pals that the only way to stay away from disease was to wear a codom. So they did...they went out and bought some Trojans and wore them all day! I was laughing so hard....

I used to subscribe to Hulu just for South Park. That's your best bet, although if it's been banned then you may be SOL.

Hilarious episode....the male Health teacher told Cartmann and pals that the only way to stay away from disease was to wear a condom. So they did...they went out and bought some Trojans and wore them all day! I was laughing so hard....Especially when the asked the teacher when they could take them off!

Reactions: nittany dave
Hilarious episode....the male Health teacher told Cartmann and pals that the only way to stay away from disease was to wear a condom. So they did...they went out and bought some Trojans and wore them all day! I was laughing so hard....Especially when the asked the teacher when they could take them off!
The scene where Mr. Garrison shows them how to put the condom on, with his mouth, was hilarious.

Best bet would be to stream/torrent it from some less than reputable websites. Just make sure you've got great malware and virus protection before going hunting.

FWIW, that episode is available on Hulu.

This scene spoofing sex ed (not to mention the British) from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life is pretty funny too (probably considered NSFW, but primarily because of John Cleese's exposed buttocks):

I've never heard of that episode being banned. The episodes that Comedy Central doesn't show are the 2 part episodes that showed a depiction of Muhammad. CC censored the second of them on the first airing after getting threats upon the airing of the first one. I believe they no longer show reruns of either of them, but they are on the South Park DVDs. Also I think the Scientology episode with Tom Cruise was banned for a time, but I think they have shown replays but in very limited quantities. That's also the episode that Isaac Hayes left the show over.

I owe Trey Parker a lot. I have learned that "You shiat faced cockmaster" is a real ice breaker when meeting new people.

I've never heard of that episode being banned. The episodes that Comedy Central doesn't show are the 2 part episodes that showed a depiction of Muhammad. CC censored the second of them on the first airing after getting threats upon the airing of the first one. I believe they no longer show reruns of either of them, but they are on the South Park DVDs. Also I think the Scientology episode with Tom Cruise was banned for a time, but I think they have shown replays but in very limited quantities. That's also the episode that Isaac Hayes left the show over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT