ADVERTISEMENT

sorry tweet was apparently deleted

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
there was a tweet from a reporter stating that Sean Clifford was working to create an "association of college football players" but that tweet has apparently been deleted.

Not sure what to think about this right now. Revenue sharing? How exactly would that work? So do players want a piece of the pie plus NIL? Bottom line for me is I absolutely hate the direction that way CFB is heading and I don't see how this can help the other 29 non-revenue sports at PSU and other colleges.

Pertaining to on the field for this season, I really want to know if he can he be better at reading defenses, blitzes, not throwing into double coverage? Be more accurate as a passer? SC can help PSU to a decent season in 2022. Beyond that I certainly don't see him coming close to an NFL roster but I will wish him luck in whatever career he pursues.

Sean Clifford should work on pocket awareness and accuracy.

Please tell me that there is no possible way that he could somehow get an additional year. I feel like he is going to get injured in game three, and then Franklin will bring him back in 2023 just to torture us.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Funny how they want a share of the revenue instead of the profit. Throwing the other sports under the bus I guess.
PSU Football has been the cash cow forever...all college athletes may be equal in the eyes of the NCAA...but not in terms of $$$ generated. Football bleeds some schools, for us, without it "We Are'nt"

ADVERTISEMENT