ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, just need to vent as admin of Paternoville FB page

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
in all, it is a very rewarding experience being one of the admins of the Paternoville FB page. Almost 3000 likes, and the ability to keep Joe's memory and legacy alive for thousands Penn Staters across many generations. unfortunately, every couple of weeks I have to deal with some deranged a$$hole like this (comment after I posted a video of Joe delivering pizzas to Paternoville in 2009):

Bob Keating
October 1 at 2:05pm

All the while he kept a known molester of young men on his staff. And TAX dollars helped pay his salary. Yes what a hero

all I can say is . . . thanks BoT. thanks Freeh. thanks to all the idiot losers in the media (Brennan, Jenkins, Bernstein) for being such pathetic wastes of precious oxygen and ink.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh . . . ok carry on, vent over . . .

in all, it is a very rewarding experience being one of the admins of the Paternoville FB page. Almost 3000 likes, and the ability to keep Joe's memory and legacy alive for thousands Penn Staters across many generations. unfortunately, every couple of weeks I have to deal with some deranged a$$hole like this (comment after I posted a video of Joe delivering pizzas to Paternoville in 2009):
Bob Keating
All the while he kept a known molester of young men on his staff. And TAX dollars helped pay his salary. Yes what a hero
all I can say is . . . thanks BoT. thanks Freeh. thanks to all the idiot losers in the media (Brennan, Jenkins, Bernstein) for being such pathetic wastes of precious oxygen and ink.
I give you credit for your efforts. I guess a certain amount of trolling is inevitable, largely due to the people you mentioned. Sites like Paternoville provide a forum to educate the public and education is our best weapon against the false narrative many have accepted. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: simons96
I give you credit for your efforts. I guess a certain amount of trolling is inevitable, largely due to the people you mentioned. Sites like Paternoville provide a forum to educate the public and education is our best weapon against the false narrative many have accepted. Keep up the good work!

thanks! a very nice PS4RS member (familiar to many of us) wrested the FB page name after the organizers of the group changed their name to Nittanyville. I've always offered to turn it over once they gain the courage to change the name back.

Just looked up this loser's FB page . . . CDL trainer for McCann in Clarks Summit.

LINKEDIN profile

any locals, feel free to drop by and inquire exactly how many times he was dropped on his head as a child. :p

Reactions: fairgambit

Bob Keating

Be easy on cr, he's got a lot of bad news coming his way.

Ignore CR. I'm sure recent developments have him spending quite a bit of time fighting off bloody diarrhea. Amirite, CR?

Bob Keating

My Dad always says "You can't shine shit." This guy is a turd, so no amount of polishing will improve him.

Bob Keating

I understand your frustration, but be sure to let this "bob" know that he is a clueless asshole.

As the admin., do you have the ability to delete his posts or ban him from posting on the page?

I understand your frustration, but be sure to let this "bob" know that he is a clueless asshole.

As the admin., do you have the ability to delete his posts or ban him from posting on the page?

yup, did it already. this is probably the 5th person I've had to ban in the last 3 months.

I've become good at it.

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT