ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo, Ole Miss has a

Money bag, instead of a turnover chain, for defenders that cause TO's... I'm not sure if there could ever be a better example of the SEC culture.

Seeing as though Lane Kiffin is their head coach and DJ Durkin is one of their coordinators, I'd say ethics were never a real consideration.

This is a program that so desperately wants to be competitive again, they'd hire a serial killer to run their offense if he could beat Alabama.

I personally enjoy seeing Johnny Reb get their ass whooped on a never-ending basis.

Money bag, instead of a turnover chain, for defenders that cause TO's... I'm not sure if there could ever be a better example of the SEC culture.

Based on the number of times those dummies have been caught paying players, it wouldn't surprise me if the bag is full of real, live hundreds. That being said, as impotent as the NCAA has been shown to be at this point, why not? LSU had an alum handing out hundies on national TV last year and they also have been shown to pay players from a hospital non-profit slush fund, no issues.

They have some of the hottest coeds I've ever seen though.

giphy.gif

Seeing as though Lane Kiffin is their head coach and DJ Durkin is one of their coordinators, I'd say ethics were never a real consideration.

This is a program that so desperately wants to be competitive again, they'd hire a serial killer to run their offense if he could beat Alabama.
^^^^This is probably more true than anyone actually realizes.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT