Song List for the board.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'm putting this here for folks that don't know the history of Muscle Shoals. If you don't, you need to watch.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'm a huge U2 fan fan. I was in their video years ago that was done in Tempe, AZ. After the show, they showed up at a local bar and had drinks with me and my friends. As a person of Irish descent, it was an amazing experience. My family from Derry, they from Dublin. We talked a couple hours about the troubles and unification towards one country. As quiet as the Edge is, he and Bono are incredibly educated in history. Greatest moment of my life meeting them, but even more, how passionate they were for both America and Ireland. I believe this is Bono's best vocals he ever did. The song is absolutely amazing.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Now talk about great guys and great musicians. These guys are awesome. Saw them at a local bar back in 88 or 89 in Tempe. Right next to the stage, and damn, we're they amazing.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Last from Tempe, Arizona. Got to meet these guys a number of times at local bars they got their start in. Damn, another painful tragedy regarding a great songwriter, Doug Hopkins, who would later commit suicide. It's hard to see greatness pass away. Still touring, but not the same. Sometimes I feel truly blessed to have seen and met so many incredible talents. Enjoy.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
F yeah. Concerts are back. Got tickets for me, my boys, my best friend and others for PA boy, Pat Monahan and Train in Greensboro, NC.

Last edited:

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
Im writing a screenplay for a miguel the situation where it's Dark from Nerflix but it's a Jewish saludatorian living in Nevada working on high fushion.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016

Hung out with the sexy ex tonight in god's country x many. Welp , I am still in the market. She's from Minnesoda

Howard Stern Live shows are good .

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
"Let's eat, read it and weep,
2 many blue yankee hat mobb out here
Swigin Richard Gere gear wanna be the krew kut chief"

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
"Cuz I got frands with negative cheddar,
Me and Bough go 2 the theatre reopening and sing in Garth Brooks Voice Sweaters"