ADVERTISEMENT

Some Valentines day love

Idahopennstatefan

Feb 21, 2018
The last couple of years I have attended the NCAA nationals with my sons. First in St. Louis and then in Cleveland. Boys were wrestling in HS and it was a father son bonding trip. Last year she suggested we spend the money and get good seats. Fast forward to Saturday morning as we are lounging around the house and she causally asks if I would take her to the NCAA finals one year. Just the 2 of us go watch. Then Sunday morning she asks, "What wrestling is on today? Any good matches we should catch?"

I hit the wife jackpot! Sorry for the shameless brag...Kind of...

The last couple of years I have attended the NCAA nationals with my sons. First in St. Louis and then in Cleveland. Boys were wrestling in HS and it was a father son bonding trip. Last year she suggested we spend the money and get good seats. Fast forward to Saturday morning as we are lounging around the house and she causally asks if I would take her to the NCAA finals one year. Just the 2 of us go watch. Then Sunday morning she asks, "What wrestling is on today? Any good matches we should catch?"

Be on the lookout. The hammer is about to drop. And, it's going to be big. :)

Maybe you should try some romantic wrestling poetry.

Robes are red
Singlets are blue
Positive Infinity?
Boo freaking hoo.

(If that doesn't melt her heart ...)

Uh oh. She may be 1/2 way to transitioning into a man. Is she also belching a lot? :confused::eek:;)

It's a womans way of getting something out of you like maybe a Puppy, a new vehicle, a house, divorce, child support, alimony... One of them.

Yup the new car is coming. The old one has 250k miles and is a 2005 so it is time. But if it gets me a trip to the nationals again then it is worth it. I will let her tell the boys they are staying home.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT