ADVERTISEMENT

Some of these coaches are maniacs

bmw199

Apr 10, 2013
I gotta say that over the last 3 years there was plenty of reason *at times* to question or criticize James Franklin. However, I seriously thank my lucky stars he's our coach every time I see a press conference by one of these other FBS coaches. Fisher, Harbaugh, Miles, Riley, and obviously Kelly... they are maniacs! Absolutely crazy people. Say what you want about Meyers and Saban doing anything to win, but at least they don't act like some of these other clowns as well.

James Franklin is all class, and now that the on the field product is seriously improving, it really shows that he was a great hire.

Maniac: A psychotic or otherwise mentally ill person who exhibits violent or bizarre behavior. Yep.

I gotta say that over the last 3 years there was plenty of reason *at times* to question or criticize James Franklin. However, I seriously thank my lucky stars he's our coach every time I see a press conference by one of these other FBS coaches. Fisher, Harbaugh, Miles, Riley, and obviously Kelly... they are maniacs! Absolutely crazy people. Say what you want about Meyers and Saban doing anything to win, but at least they don't act like some of these other clowns as well.

James Franklin is all class, and now that the on the field product is seriously improving, it really shows that he was a great hire.

How about the Pitt coach. What a disgrace.

Reactions: BBrown and royboy

I'd put them in this order of Lunatic Coaches.

1.) Narduzzi. an absolute ass. He gets my vote as the first coach to go full Woody Hayes on another player...maybe even one of his own.

2.) Brian Kelly another complete ass and foul mouth coach who gets my vote as the first to stroke out on the sideline.

3.) Jim Harbaugh. Biggest crybaby of them all. Is not like his brother.

4.) Mark Dantonio has less personality than Bill Bilichek.

Reactions: garw and royboy
ADVERTISEMENT