So, wuts Rutgers getting in Coquese?

JWB389

May 16, 2017
My daughter and I had the opportunity to meet her and several players early in her stint at PSU. The team stayed in contact with my daughter for a short time afterwards. Probably an analyst or something. I have a great photo of my daughter shooting with Maggie Lucas. They gave us A LOT of gear. I was very impressed with the team in general for that and got the feeling that my kid made an impression on the team in some way. It was pretty cool. I will always respect her as a person for that time in my daughter's life.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Started strong which made her Michigan's top target to build their program, but she turned down the Wolverines to stay at Penn State. Program declined after that, perhaps coinciding with her cutting her hair.

NC2017

Apr 21, 2015
Zero, and I mean Zero, interaction with the community. Her husband is a terrific guy and quite the opposite.

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
strange hire in my mind. she failed pretty bad at PSU and was given ample opportunity. seems to me she had the kind of run at PSU where you need to take a step back to a mid major to rebuild the resume before getting another P5 job. strange hire by Rutgers in my mind as she was a proven poor coach in the Big Ten.

Reactions: GregInPitt

Roar More

Aug 19, 2004
Started strong which made her Michigan's top target to build their program, but she turned down the Wolverines to stay at Penn State. Program declined after that, perhaps coinciding with her cutting her hair.
I think it was more like coinciding with becoming a mother. Maybe with older kids she will return to form.

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
I think it was more like coinciding with becoming a mother. Maybe with older kids she will return to form.
The only way she'll return to form is if somehow Maggie Lucas comes up with 4 more years eligibility. Her teams looked lost mostly because she was lost standing on the sidelines with arms crossed, showing no emotion as her team was getting destroyed.

GregInPitt

May 29, 2001
The only way she'll return to form is if somehow Maggie Lucas comes up with 4 more years eligibility. Her teams looked lost mostly because she was lost standing on the sidelines with arms crossed, showing no emotion as her team was getting destroyed.
I've put virtually that same summary in about every thread on her going back way before she rightfully got canned. The only question was and still is, what took PSU so long to dump her?

Her teams were "unwatchable"......