ADVERTISEMENT

So, who do you root for this season?

SLion

May 29, 2001
I've always been a big Austin Peay Fan. Go Governors,

Steelers for as long as the NFL lasts. College is out since we are not playing. i give the other conferences 5-6 weeks before postponements, cancellations, quarantines, and drop outs end the season.

So the pitters are playing Austin Peay today with nobody in attendance and the only broadcast is on the non-existent ACC network. Why play the game? If nobody is able to watch the game why should the Pennsylvania taxpayers fork out the money to allow it to be played. It is totally meaningless except to assuage Narduzzi's ego.

7/3/2020
Austin Peay football coach Mark Hudspeth, who led the program to a record 11 wins and an Ohio Valley Conference championship last season, resigned abruptly Friday.

In a statement from the university, Hudspeth cited a need to spend more time with his family and said he would return to coaching "at the right time."

Since no one is rooting for them, and I love a big under dog, I'm rooting for Covid. Shut it down, shut it all down.

The Archbold Bluestreaks.
3-0. Haven’t punted in two weeks. Held opponent to 68 total yards of offense last night in a 35-0 game using back up Q.
Two more games until what seemingly will be the league championship.
😎

OL

ADVERTISEMENT